ranch terminology

Been trying to find an item on the search engines, but can’t seem to come up with the correct name to use to find one. Maybe someone knows a/the generic name for this kind of ranch gate. It consists of rollers over a trench that will allow an auto to pass over, but animals can’t make it across, or at least won’t attempt it.

That would be a “cattle guard”. Interestingly, cattle also won’t try and cross over a series of parallel lines painted on the road to simulate a cattle guard.

One example.

No rollers, for what it’s worth. They’re welded up out of pipe.