Rand Paul And Fauci

You lost three to four weeks, a time in which we were in lockdown and didn’t even need masks.

Meanwhile, let’s get back to Rand Paul who said as recently as a August 2021:

But Paul, who caught COVID-19 last year and has consistently refused to wear a mask in public, said in this week’s video that people should ignore the CDC’s policies on masks (despite plenty of evidence that masks work).

“No one should follow the CDC’s anti-science mask mandates,” he said as he criticized President Joe Biden’s pandemic policies. “And if you want to shut down federal agencies again, some of which aren’t even back to work yet, I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come back to work in person.”

Do you think that if you can make Dr. Fauci look bad it will somehow make Rand Paul look good?

Oh, got another one. Is not disclosing an attempt to profit from a looming global health crisis lying? Well, it’s sure something, isn’t it?

Look, it’s very simple. If you take Dr. Fauci’s remarks, remove them from their original context and place them into a newly-crafted narrative, they can be clearly demonstrated to be lies, much in the same way that if you take Hillary Clinton’s “What difference does it make?” out of its original context and place it into a newly-crafted narrative, she can be shown to have a cavalier attitude to the lives of Americans.

Good point! We never did investigate Fauci’s involvement in Benghazi did we?

Quick! Strike a committee (or sixteen)

Why is Rand Paul lying about masks NOW?

Exactly.

Of course there’s the even worse lie when Rand Paul actually tested positive and continued to work for nearly a week before he announced his test results. That includes using the gym.

Governmental bodies i.e. the NIH and FDA have been saying that ivermectin use to treat/prevent Covid-19 is not recommended outside of clinical trials, and some of that research has been government funded.

Other work in the U.S. is ongoing, bankrolled by private sources.

Other U.S.-based research is part of the 77 studies currently registered at ClinicalTrials.gov.

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=COVID-19&term=ivermectin&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=&Search=Search

It would probably be accurate to say that the NIH has not poured a huge amount of money into ivermectin-based Covid-19 research. There are multiple agents currently being investigated, including ones whose promise is not based solely on effects in tissue culture and anecdotal reports, and which (unlike ivermectin) haven’t been tainted by sloppy and even fraudulent research as well as overblown hype based on political motivations.

Yes, but the Steward said that tea was at 3:00, not 4:00.

-Magiver on the Titanic.

Fair enough.

So they lied when they said the ship was unsinkable?

The iceberg was obviously planted by the Deep State.

There’s no iceberg. Keep dancing, sheeple!

The iceberg leaked from the Wuhan lab. It was funded by Liar Fauci and the Deep State. Don’t trust the life boats!

This so called “sinking” is just a ploy by “Big Lifeboat” to sell more of their poison product! Fake news!

The dead from the Titanic were all crisis actors who would have lived if they had only listened to the wisdom of Thordoric of York, and applied leeches to their faces.

Nitpick: Theodoric of York

These Titanic parodies are just illustrating how that party has gone beyond satire.

If only they did more research on Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine they’d see that they prevent you from freezing to death in arctic waters and allow you to swim home. No Big Lifeboat!

I’m sorry, I lisped because I had a leech stuck to my lip.

You’re all making light of what is clearly a serious situation. I’ve heard many people say that Dr. Fauci has sent and received emails at some point in his time working for the government. Where there is an email, there has to be a server somewhere.