Rand Rover, you want to associate with us?

Again, for the second time this thread, I LOLed.

Hey, if you like jokes about assholes, I’ve got a million of 'em!

Jokes, or assholes? One of those is okay. The other requires at least a call to the folks at Guinness if not a doctor.

A million assholes and any reasonable amount of Guiness is going to require a doctor anyway.

Not if you collect them and keep them in the basement in pickling jars, or something.

Wow. There is some serious mental, or at least emotional, problems on this board. And I think this thread just crystallized it for me.

Somebody tried to help a fellow doper: “Seems that quite a lot of people are reading your posts and coming to the same incorrect conclusions about you. Might want to consider the possibility that you aren’t coming across the way you think you’re coming across.”

Wow. That would stop me in my tracks for some much-needed self-reflection, and maybe repentance, or at least a change in how I approach others.

But Rand Rover immediately responds … declaring that everyone who doesn’t like him is a “liberal douche”.

WHY would someone that unhappy, that emotionally immature, WANT to meet the people he’s treated this way? And not understand when people express surprise at that? (and some even try to help! And he’s rude to them, too!)

RR may be the worst, but he’s not the only one. So to any of the posters here that respond to honest comments with insults, with straw men, with defensiveness: get some help.

You may think it’s funny, you may claim it’s just an act, but I think you’re fooling yourself. You need counseling, if not meds. Stop playing around on a message board and fix your life.

And now, I think I’ll go do the same.

Well, why wouldn’t Rand Rover want to associate with us? We are a bunch of internet addict losers that take troll bait at every opportunity. Its the same sort of thing as a bride getting her ugliest acquaintances to be bridesmaids: he looks so much more palatable when standing next to us. A mild mannered Ayn Rand loving New York tax attorney by day, perhaps, but during the evening hours, he’s gotta be seen with a bunch of people that make him look like dazzling fireworks by comparison: hence us. Moe was just a stupid asshole without Larry and Curly.

I heard tax paralegal, myself. Also, is he in NYC or Chicago? So confused…:confused:

Do you ever actually do anything except bore us constantly with the fact you are an anarchist?

Here digs, take a couple of these: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and I’ll ask your mom to call you in the morning (if she can somehow manage to extricate my dick from her ass).

Cicero, he also does a fine job of not understanding some simple concepts (like why it’s OK for one action to be legal while a seemingly similar but sharply different action is not) and expressing other simple concepts in a bizarre fashion (like characterizing the difference between perception and reality as “reality being inconsistent”).

“A million assholes ev’ry day
Pick up a tin of beans and say…”

I almost wish I lived in or around Chicago just so I could come to the Randfest and watch Rand and Rubystreak get it on.

Almost. Fuck you, Chicago.

:eek: I am happily married (and my wife is too), so the Rubester and I will NOT be getting it on. But if Guin shows up (that quivering sexy minx), all bets are off.

Does it have barbs or something? Cause that would seriously make me rethink the offer of having a drink with you. Drinks in the company of a guy with a barbed dick is a recipe for one hell of a “the tequila made me do it” story.

Enjoy,
Steven

Yeah, you made that up. You have a very sick fantasy life. Seek help immediately. Or barring that, close your hand in a drawer or something to get such thoughts out of your head.

Get them out of my head? No way! These thoughts are hot hot hot!

My only concern now is how to transfer them to celluloid.

You do realize that you’re picturing a pregnant woman having sex with a 15 year old boy. If you think that’s hot, well, OK. Who am I to judge?

All I know is that it’s his head.

Awww. And they say long-distance relationships don’t work!