Rather vague song identification

Hello all, I’ve been lurking for about three and a half years and this is my first post. I decided I would come out of hiding after the recent success of Idle Thoughts’s song ID thread.

Anyway, with that said, my question.

There was a song in 2003 or 2004 which had an electro-punk musical feel to it and had lyrics about being extraterrestrials (or monsters?) and joining in a dance. I specifically remembered that the song mentioned that people of “every sexuality”, using those exact words, were welcome to join in. I seem to recall that the video had people dancing in a red room, but this may have been another video by the same band or perhaps even a complete figment of my imagination. I think I saw this video on FUSE, indicating it was popular with the alternative-rock crowd.

This has been bothering me for quite a while, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I wanted to bump this because thanks to another website I’ve found the answer. I had a lot of the facts mixed up in this post. The song is “Boredom” by S.T.U.N.