Raw Cookie dough in Ice Cream.

As stated my the Macho Man, OOOOOOOOH YEAH!!! Give me Raspberry Avalanche. I like to squirt a little of the Magic Shell topping (dark chocolate flavor) and I am in Heaven.

If anyone ever get the chance there is a little store just outside of a little town called Elbe, it is on the road to Mt. Rainier. They have home made hard ice cream. Got some a couple of years ago, wild blackberry and wild huckleberry combo. They only make about 30 gallons of it a year. I bought one of them. Paid $25 for it and it was worth every penny.

My tastes are simpler than y’all’s. My all-time favorite is Chocolate Marshmallow Ripple. Think Phish Food without the little fish in it.

Currently, my freezer contains another favorite of mine, Caramel Sundae Crunch. Caramel ice cream, thick caramel ribbons, and chunks of chocolate-covered sugar cone. mmmm.

My absolute #1 favorite flavor of ice cream is no longer available. Ben & Jerry’s, Vanilla with Chocolate Chunks. Simple, straightforward, and absolute perfection. Whenever we stop by a scoop shop, I look to see if they’ve got it; it runs about one time in four. When they do, I grab me a couple of pints.

Right now, the best ice cream I can buy in the grocery store is Godiva’s Vanilla with Chocolate Caramel Hearts. Godiva also makes a Chocolate with (solid) Chocolate Hearts. Note the similarity? Both are quite good, but they aren’t… quite… right.

That makes me so very, very sad.

Thankfully, they still make Jerry’s Jubilee, a combination of their brownie ice cream and Cherry Garcia.

Sheri

I like the rainbow one… very simple

And i also enjoy Choc-Chip cookie dough… but in ice cream?

Yay! I had forgotten about Phish Food. It was my favourite flavour in the UK, but you can’t get B&J in Australia (to my knowledge). You can get a bit here in Dubai in Choitrams supermarkets.

And I just went to the B&J site and found out that all their ice-cream is gelatine free (I gave up gelatine since leaving the UK) so I’m off to find a Big Fat Tub!!!

You’re making me hungry. You are also making me remember the Chocolate Marshmallow Banana Nut Smash that was concocted by the Chocolate Shop in Cherokee, Iowa pre WWII.

I was working as projectionist at a local theater and stopped for one many early mornings on my way home from work.

I also forgot to mention a new Ben & Jerry’s flavor I came across the other day called One Sweet Whirlled --coffee & caramel ice creams swirlled with a marshmellow ribbon and coffee-fudge chunks. That’s one damned good ice cream.

I also weep for the end of Pulp Addiction. No good ice cream flavor should ever be retired.

Oh oh! I forgot to add…

Edy’s Apple Pie ice cream. Only out for about one month in the fall then ::poof:: it’s gone. Recently other’s have started making apple pie ice cream, but they aren’t as good. I look forward to September so I can camp out in front of my grocer’s freezer :slight_smile:

hmm…note to self…you cannot write the word “poof” within colons

Marks and Spencer’s Devilish Double Chocolate, (at least I think thats what its called): vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, milk chocolate chunks, white chocolate chunks, chocolate sauce and little chocolate honeycomb Malteser type thingies.

Mmmm… chocolate.

My favorite Ben & Jerry flavor is S.N.A.F.U.–a blend of Vanilla Fudge ice cream and Cool Britannia: strawberry ice cream with bits of fudge covered shortbread cookies. I love the mixture of wildly divergent tastes.

There’s a gelato place halfway across the city that does a chocolate ferrero-rocher ice cream. Chocolate with big pieces of hazelnut chocolates in it. They also do chocolate with amaretto. Perfect. La Paloma, that’s the name. Second choice (also not a name brand): coffee toffee from Greg’s, coffee ice cream with pieces of toffee chocolate bar in it. Their sweet creem and ginger is also good. Perhaps I’ll visit them today…

When I was at the U of Wis in Madison long ago the ag dept. had a dairy farm that used the milk to make ice cream which they sold in the student union. They used to make an orange ice cream (not like sherbert; very creamy) with little chocolate chips, which I still dream about. Wonder if that’s still there? Anybody know?