Ready for some good laughs? Lyndon LaRouche's 2003 State of the Union Address!

Yep. it’s the annual rantings and ravings of the perpetual nutcase of American politics

This is quite a yukfest, this guy is so crazy, you gotta love him. He just gets better as he gets older and more senile:

http://www.larouchepub.com/lar/2003/3005_state_of_union.html

I’m only about 1/3 of the way through it, but here’s a few selected gems guaranteed to either make your head spin, or make you smile:

When I first scheduled this address, it was assumed that President George W. Bush, otherwise known as “43,” would have made his address a week earlier, and that I would be responding, essentially, to his address. But for some reason, because of his advisors or because he wanted to hear what I had to say first, he changed his mind, or changed his schedule, and is now speaking about seven hours from now, later tonight; and I hope he does take time out to respond to what I have to say today. It’s important that he hear it.

*So that even though the United States was ruined, by the aftermath of some of the worst kick-ins of Teddy Roosevelt’s policies, the policies of Wilson—that racist, co-founder of the Ku Klux Klan, and a mental case—and Coolidge; we came into the Great Depression the last time, still a relatively powerful nation. *

*He is surrounded by a Presidency, which is a lot larger, of course, than him—he is not a very large person; he lifts weights, but he hasn’t got that kind of weight—and in the Presidency we have the military; we have the regular serving military; we have retired military, who are very important; we have other institutions which are concerned about the military questions, such as the intelligence institutions; we have people who are in government, or have been in government, who are influential around the Presidency, who can help to shape economic policies; they know how things work in government.

But, the war would never have happened if the Kaiser had not been a fool; if the Austrian Kaiser had not been a bigger ass than the German Kaiser; if the Russian Tsar had not been a fool; and if the French institutions under Clemenceau had not been virtually criminal, as well as the British

*1928-33. There was no reason for that Depression to happen! Wilson was probably the leading author of that Depression, with his crazy, racist ideas. This man was President, and from the White House, re-organized a mass creation of the Ku Klux Klan! And this was President? The man was an evil fool, and the Democratic Party picked him—with the help of Teddy Roosevelt, who made his election possible. *

*We must take, predominantly, and start from a non-partisan view of this matter, to re-educate and steer a disoriented and incapable President, to become a successful President. Not for the purpose of re-electing him; but for the purpose of saving the nation. And I think we can find someone to replace him after that.

Okay let’s review this diatribe so far:

-Woodrow Wilson co-founded the revival of the Ku Klux Klan

-The WWI Emperor of the Austro-Hungarian Empire was an “ass”

-George Bush lifts weights, and we should support him because he is a dolt, then dump him in 2004

But my favorite?

PRESIDENT BUSH DELAYED HIS STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS BECAUSE HE WANTED TO HEAR WHAT LYNDON LAROUCHE HAD TO SAY FIRST!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! SOMEONE MAKE OLD LINDY STOP, I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t worry, you don’t have to read the whole speech (it is very long); I’ll pull out some more goodies over the next few days!

Will I do realize that Larouche is on card short of a full deck. You really shouls look into Wilson’s record. The man was a racist through and through.

Start here.

http://reason.com/links/links121802.shtml

Who do you think will win the 2004 Dem nomination? LaRouche? Or Sharpton?

Gah. I can’t stand LaRouche. He’s got a bunch of his flunkies who hang around on campus spouting his inane BS.

I thought I despised him and them until 9-11. The day, and I mean the day, after 9-11 they were on campus with signs saying that LaRouche had warned us about this and we need to listen to him now. That fucker was trying to capitalize on one of the worst tragedies in U.S. history to spread his wacko political beliefs (for those not in the know, his beliefs involve making him lord of everything. Oh yeah, and putting people with AIDS in camps. God, he’s an asshole). Within a week my fellow students had written on a nearby wall (in chalk) that they didn’t want them there and it was horrible for them to be trying to turn a tragedy to their own selfish ends. They disappeared until the following semester. I was never as proud of my alma mater as I was then. sniff

How does this guy (LaRouch) stay out of jail? Last I heard, he wasindicted for credit card theft and interstate mail fraud. His followers are the most dedicated, crazy people I have ever me…how does he recruit them?
Last one I saw was a white-haired, bearded old man, who wore a jester’s cap with bells…a real raving loonie!