"Real Adventures of Jonny Quest" intro--when does Jessie do that flip with her hair?

Alright, this is something I’ve been meaning to ask since I was about 13: In the intro to The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, from the mid 90s, what episode did they take the clip (at about 40 seconds in) from where Jessie Bannon flips her hair back, dramatically?

(Or, to quote Morgan Freeman from The Shawshank Redemption, “This is the part I really like…when she does that shit with her hair.” Damn…)

It’s probably a one in a million chance that anyone here happens to know that, off the bat, but I thought I’d at least ask once, before I die.

Anyone have any ideas?

Y’know, as a guy whose bairns made him watch Jem (“It’s animated–it MUST be for kids!”), I can see what you mean. Yes, my dears, I know it’s a cartoon. :frowning:

Answer: she didn’t.

Scroll down until you see a picture.

Well hell, there’s another dream crushed.

But still, I’m glad to find out for sure—and at least my faith in the SDMB and the internet is bolstered by the fact that it wasn’t just me wondering about this.

Yeah, that clip gave me impure thoughts too. I hope Cartoon Network is happy they led me down the primrose path!

Did you find Bugs Bunny attractive when he dressed in drag? :slight_smile:

Hey, do I look like some kind of a sicko?

I mean, Bugs Bunny…that’s like one of your grandparents or something. Really… :smiley:

Hmm, I guess I was too young back when I watched that show, cause I don’t even remember that part. At least in that way. I, uh, do have a crush on Leela, though… :o

Kim Possible is a redhead cartoon girl with flippy hair. Perhaps you are confusing the two?

Nope, definitely in the intro of the new Johnny Quest show.

Right around the 40 second mark. Love that theme song, is this show on DVD yet? :smiley:

sigh

If only the rest of the show had lived up to the promise of the opening. :stuck_out_tongue:

…And I’m not just talking about the red-head flipping her hair. That has got to be one of my all-time favorite show openings, right up there with 4th Doctor Who, Batman: The Animated Series, Futurama, The Critic, Batman Beyond (but just for the rocking themesong)…

Hey, I loved that show. Especially how Jesse would get super jealous if any girls showed any signs of liking either Johnny or Hadji (she seemed particularly soft for Hadji, and mostly she seemed to just like needling Johnny). Looking back, I can see how Questworld would be a bit hokey in execution though. Still, villains don’t get much better than Ezekiel Rage.

SO SAYETH THE BOOK OF RAGE! :smiley:

shrugs

I just couldn’t get into the actual show. Although I will say Rage was an awesom villain concept. I’d really like to see what could be done with it in another series, but that’d never happen.