Red Wings!! What the $&%@ are you doing?!?!

Yeah, they were definitely on their A game last night. I think that barrage of penalties (and surviving it, for the most part) and the 3rd period penalty shot may end up being pivotal moments in the series.

I think they just woke up, that’s all. As hot as Vancouver has been for the second half of the season, they are simply not as talented or experienced (which I think goes further than anything in the playoffs.) as the Wings. After basically being on vacation for a month, it’s not shocking that it would take one or two meaningful games to get things going again. For all we know, losing in the first two games could be the best thing that happened to them.

Last night makes me think Wings in 6 is a real possibility, but I’ll still make my official prognostication Wings in 7.

How are the Wings buying a championshp? They signed Robitaille and Hull as free agents. Hasek, Chelios, and Shanahan were traded for. Pretty much everyone else of signifigance was drafted and developed.

I’m a wings fan but I’m sick of the arrogance of the organization. Nothing against the players because I think they are embarassed by all the slogans, songs, and other marketing crap. Every time I see “Hockeytown” (insert TM logo here) I want to puke.

So, you can hate them for the arrogance but dont misrepresent how they’ve built their team. They’ve bought their championshps as much as Colorado did.

Well dammit. Four minutes into the third, 5-2 Wings. Looks like I win :mad: