Regretfully, I must leave...

…the goodbyes to others. I ain’t goin’ nowhere! Ha!

I think my dog is telling me to leave the SDMB. At least, that’s what it sounds like to me. Either that, or he is trying to tell me to firebomb the Epcot Center. He’s not too clear on this, but I must comply with his bidding. I’ll get back to y’all on this. :slight_smile:

“…send lawyers, guns, and money…”

Warren Zevon

I thought about leaving a message telling y’all that I was given up the SDMB, but after everyone ripped ARG and Chief new assholes, I’m thinking the quiet exit might be good if i ever decide to stop posting.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Coward! :wink: kidding…

Bluepony, I know what you mean about the fuzzy signals. My cats are telling me stuff all the time, but what with the interference from CIA radio waves, UFO microwaves, and Elvis’ ghost demanding fried peanut butter sandwiches…sheesh! What’s a schizo-psychic Sword-of-the-Lord prophet to do?

I am no medium. I am quite rare.

Damn, Tennhippie, and I was gonna ask you if I could have your screen name, oh well.

You probabaly don’t suck either !
:stuck_out_tongue:

Lioness,

I rule the King of the jungle

Please don’t scare me like that, Tenn. You are one of my favorite posters.

possibly the world’s only naive cynic

So, Tenn, this is your first final farewell performance?

Good, who would I flirt with? Hugs and kisses, sweetheart!

TennHippie, if you think you’re hearing the voice of Elvis’s ghost making demands of you, you are almost certainly suffering from a delusional psychosis.

Everybody knows that Elvis is still alive.

I’m not flying fast, just orbiting low.