He's Dead.. No wait, no he's not!

'scuse me while I rant…

Such an such person is dead… uh oh… no they’re not!

What’s the big fucking deal with MPSIMS lately? Its a big sob fest on who has stopped posting or hasn’t posted in a couple days! People have other things to do than post to this board, so why bitch and moan when someone decides to stop posting? Sure we make friends here, but COME ON, so and so has fallen of the face of the fucking earth BIG FUCKING DEAL! What’s worse is when someone says such and such person has left the board, but then a day or two later that person shows up and proclaims that they are in fact alive and apparently bored enough to post here. It started a couple weeks ago when someone thought Satan was dead, then it progressed to KelliBelli, Snark, Alphagene, BunnyGirl… ugh… But the only one who really hasn’t been back is BunnyGirl. And I wouldn’t be too surprised if she would show up in a week or two. We posters don’t die, we just fade away…

Ahhh… much better

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

I can’t tell you how happy I am to see a post by thecowgod. I was really worried about him since it had been awhile since his last post. I guess I can call off the APB I ordered earlier

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

Gee, honey, do you need a hug too? I can see why people wonder and I can see why they post it too. How about the next time you don’t post for 24 hours I call out the FBI? Okay? Oh, wait, that’s what you DON’T want. So I’ll just ignore you then. Okay! :wink:

Best!
Byz

Has anyone seen cowgod lately? Oh sorry,he’s here,nobody’s looking for him,so he feels left out…sob… :wink:

Imthecowgodmoo wrote:

I can’t speak for the others, but I had cancelled the “SnarkHuntr@aol.com” e-mail address, so obviously Orangecakes must have tried to e-mail me and gotten the message that my address no longer existed when she started the “Fallen off the face of the earth” thread. Hint: I do this a lot, but I always return (so far).

My gosh, how many times have I tried to escape this message board over the years? It never works–I always end up coming back. Mea culpa, it’s not Orangecakes’ fault. This message board has no equal–IMHO, it’s the best on the entire freaking internet. I just need to get away sometimes.

I haven’t seen Imthecowgodmoo since this thread was started. Have any of you seen him? He is really funny and smart, we would all lose a great deal if he died or something. Does anyuone know where he is? I am getting REALLY worried!

Phaedrus

Bill,go to bed! :slight_smile:

<font size=5>I’m dead.

I died in 1972.

It was a real bitch to get the phone line run down here for the modem. :slight_smile: </font>

Save The Endangered Jackalope! Send Cash Now! If You Do This, I Will Use The Cash To Save Any Jackalope That I Happen To Find! Send Cash Now! Before It’s Too Late! My Bills, I Mean The Jackalope’s Bills Are Due The 15th Of The Month!
This has been a message from the Illuminated Committee To Save The Jackalope. Fnord.

Orangecakes wrote:

I did.

Boy,I got ya traine,Bill :wink:

Okay,the word was trained. Wish I could type as well as Bill.

No soup for you! :wink:

hmm.
how bout a sandwich?

I’ve been dead for awhile…it’s one of the downsides of being a headless cow…
-------
`| |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

I didn’t think I’d get the spacing on that right.

[pity party] I just wish to God that somebody here would post a “Where’s Lissa?” thread when I leave for a while. But no one ever notices . . . (sob) [/pity party ]

You could always have used Satan’s account, Daniel! :wink:

You could always have used Satan’s account, Daniel! :wink:

If it makes ya feel any better, I never notice when someone disappears.

Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.–Coleridge