Remembering the Comedy of the Trump Presidency (RIP)

Now that his Assholeness is beginning to recede from… everything… it should not be forgotten that his administration was also responsible for more ridiculous content in its 4 years than the previous 10 administrations combined. Hell, maybe all 44 administrations, to be honest.

This thread is dedicated to the comedic moments of the Trump Presidency (RIP). Let her rip!

Google Photos

Guys and gals, it seemed so long ago and it involved a man who wasn’t all that newsworthy to begin with, but remember that day that Sam Nunberg got progressively drunker as he appeared on Sunday talk show after Sunday talk show? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not too sure why moving this to the Pit makes sense, WE.

Moved from P&E to the Pit.

It isn’t a debate and is a joke thread that could use more leeway for posting than P&E would normally allow anyway.

Wow, give me a few seconds to make my post.

FTR: I saw it and was immediately thinking not P&E and not a P&E op. Then it was flagged at the same time which made my mind up.

There was that time the President of the United States got behind the wheel of a Big Truck on the White House lawn and pretended to drive it.

The times…there were the times the President of the United States got behind the wheel of a Big Truck (oooh!..a fire truck!) on the White House lawn.

ETA: I think it’s in the spirit of the OP to say this, even though this has been moved to the Pit: IF Trump were not such an appallingly bad POTUS and a such completely despicable human being, his truck fetish might almost have been charming, really.

“Ha ha ha, the President of the United States, pretending to drive a Big Truck on the White House lawn! …Yeah, I would probably do that too, if I could get away with it.”

And nobody told him. What a bunch of dysfunctional fucks.

This sentence, that actually appeared in an Official Court Document, is also comedy gold:

Connect the dots, people! Connect the dots!

Lol, just saw the opportunity for additional comedy by jumping in before you could post your mod note. No big deal, one forum is as good as another. :ok_hand:

Or secretly vindictive. For one, the Secret Service is not charged with protecting the President from making an utter fool of himself. And I’m sure few of them would be inclined to try.

How about the time the Donald stumbled descending a ramp at West Point?

(And yes, comedic bits about the comedy of the Trump Presidency (RIP) are obviously allowed.)

I liked this take on it better.

There’s that string of ‘serving championship caliber college athletes fast food’ events which occurred in 2019:

The nature of comedy is that it can reveal uncomfortable truths. This goes double for unintentional comedy:

Google Photos

Trump ® and friend.