Remembering the Comedy of the Trump Presidency (RIP)

I know which of those two turkeys I would pardon.

Was the Boss Baby based on Trump? Yes, I know he’s originally from a children’s book. They sure look alike.

In London we had the Baby-Trump Blimp

Did it ever, as the article suggests, make it to his golf course in NJ?

j

“As he settles down, they bring him a Diet Coke, while the rest of us are served water, with the Vice President sitting at one end of the table. With the salad course, Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests. When the chicken arrives, he is the only one given an extra dish of sauce. At the dessert course, he gets two scoops of vanilla ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, instead of the single scoop for everyone else.”

–Time Magazine

In a now-infamous passage from the adult entertainer’s newly released memoir, Full Disclosure , Daniels writes in granular detail about her alleged 2006 affair with the future commander-in-chief, writing, “I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart … It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

Source: Rolling Stone

This is fun!

You can’t make this shit up:

Nah. The turkey said they’re not friends.

HEY, KID, CAN I BORROW YOUR DESK?

Google Photos

THANKS!

Google Photos

See? Donald is the Boss Baby. In fact, I’m gonna call him that from now on.

Has anyone checked to see if The Resolute Desk is still in the Oval Office?

How it started:

Google Photos

How it’s going (as of this post):

Google Photos

How about Trump gettng laughed at by world leaders.

Do you think they sent it out to a laundry and it shrank? :confused:

New, for Christmas!

Google Photos

Glorious, @JohnT, just glorious.

j

It needs to come with the tractor part of a tractor-trailer, sized so the action figure can fit in if he’s bent over the wheel.

Trump leaves the White House:

The desk of a million memes…

Google Photos

Google Photos

Btw, look closely… no pen. None. All that, nothing but stage props, and they still forgot the pen!