Republicans can just go straight to fucking hell

The idea was floated years ago but management put it in Limbo.

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, asahi, an I WON’T HAVE IT!

Stranger

Sloths are cute and fuzzy, and there are some types of mice that make good pets.

Chimps, however, are violent and gross and fling their own feces…yeah, I guess you are a chimp.

Yeah, but it’s fucking hell, not the regular hell. It’s sweatier and a bit sticky, but there’s more to do at the weekend.

Yeah its depressing. Republicans are grossly incompetent, they declare open war on democracy and they make life miserable for the bottom 99%.

But they win 60 million votes each election, so there is nothing we can do about it. I’ve started to accept that America will never have functional politics because the American people aren’t functional. There isn’t much we can do about it but focus on other things.

Good article about the assymmetry of our polarization, and just who is inciting civil war.

After all: What does “politically correct” really mean?

Rabid sloths.

Hmmm, that’s a good analogy, as chimps do not do those things in the wild nearly as much as they do when they are caged and denied their freedom.

When Hell is full, the dead will walk the Earth…

Be careful what you wish for! :eek:

If it is true that we make our own hells, then going to hell should expand the place more than what is taken up, preventing hell from ever becoming full.

Democracy only functions when it delivers the outcome you desire, in other words.

Democracy only functions when you don’t have a bunch of jackals doing their level best to disenfranchise voters and virtually eliminate public transparency and bipartisan oversight, fuckwit.

Stranger

Those would be other words. At least you got that right.

Unfortunately they are a burden we must carry, kicking and screaming like spoiled children, into a future they irrationally fear. Pity them, for they suffer degraded mental facilities and a lack of basic human values.

The latter.

No, Democracy only functions when I believe that, if I win an election, I’ll be allowed to govern my way, and that if I lose an election, I won’t lose everything, and be given a fair chance to win the next election.

It’s clear that the Republicans have no interest in letting others govern if the others win an election, as witnessed by their flat our refusal to even consider Obama’s last Supreme Court nomination.

It’s also clear that Republicans, via gerrymandering and voter suppression, have no interest in letting others have a fair chance at winning the next election.

So that’s 2 strikes out of 3 already, and with the way they’re talking about the opposition these days, the third strike doesn’t seem too far off. At what point will they just start passing laws to punish their political opponents for no reason other than they *are *their political opponents?

That’s easy; once the have consolidated those first two steps you mention there.

Cry more?

Eat shit, you miserable wasteoid

Stranger

Yay! octopus wins another thread.

It’s the denial part of the playbook.

“There’s no such thing as voter suppression; Democrats just want to electorally cheat with impunity.”

“There’s no such things as institutionalized racism; police only kill blacks when they’ve done something wrong to require it.”

“Donald Trump has done nothing wrong; these are just partisan lies to discredit a president who has beliefs liberals disagree with.”

And any proof is a falsehood made up by their enemies. You’d think a few would think about the implications of that, given the online, but literally few do, it seems.