Resident Alien, aka Quincy, E.T

So is the potential daughter first seen in the unaired but available on demand episode 3?

No. The girl who has a mole that the good doctor thought was a fly.

I hate to be an ass, but was that the first or second episode?

In episode 1 (from the subtitles):

00:30:14,379 → 00:30:16,048
‐ Jay, this is
Dr. Vanderspeigle.

00:30:16,048 → 00:30:18,750
He’ll be helping us out.
‐ Hi.

00:30:19,551 → 00:30:21,253
You have a fly on your neck.

00:30:23,088 → 00:30:25,424
‐ It’s a birthmark, douchebag.

00:30:27,492 → 00:30:30,429
‐ Douche… bag.

00:30:33,231 → 00:30:36,902
‐ Sorry, Jay is having a hard
time with Sam’s murder.

00:30:38,203 → 00:30:40,238
She helps us out at the clinic.

Later, he googles “douchebag” and “taint”.

Now that you said “douchebag”, I remember it. Thank you.

…as did other people I know…

I am not an alien. Unfortunately. I hear they’re pretty cool.

Your avatar says different.

I also hear they’re pretty cool, at least some of them.

I liked the third episode, but I’m not happy about the X-Files agents at the end. If poor Harry has to start dodging federal agents on top of everything else, I’m going to start feeling bad for him.

I think I’m a racist. I thought the guy who found the body at the end of episode 2 was “Big Black”, and spent much of episode 3 wondering why he wasn’t mentioning it.

They are NOT FBI agents - they also found the engine thing that trapped the hiker.

I’m still confused why Harry was in New Mexico.

And how he got to, like, Colorado on horseback. I believe it’s filmed near Vancouver, Canada, which looks nothing like New Mexico.

Parts of the ship broke off in Colorado (where he is now) but the final crash was in New Mexico?

Final crash was into a snowbank - I suppose thats not impossible at altitude in NM, but … ok - I can accept that -

They’re some kind of agents, they explicitly said they’re operating under orders. Just different orders.

I think they’re alien agents looking for Tudyk

I just assumed this was the case. Tudyk’s character was supposed to deploy his weapon and take care of the “problem” of humans on Earth. He hasn’t done so. Home office sent out agents to investigate.

Maybe that’s not what’s going on, but it is what I assumed was going on (and I’m not alone). We shall see.

Given that agent#2 did not like agent #1 killing the guy - “thats not our mission” - my guess is they are out to find/stop Harry.

I agree. And I also think any loose ends that were caused by Harry can instead be cleverly blamed on the Agents so ongoing he won’t have to worry about any of the messes he’s caused. Such as murdering the real Harry.