Resolved: Anime - (SCIB's) == Infantile

Hey! You forgot me!

-Derleth, pale fat geek.

:smiley:

(See? Generalizations hurt others, but they hurt you the worst.)

I disagree. Only about half of most pop culture is really bad… another 40% is completely ho-hum, 9% is good, and 1% is absolutely amazing. In my opinion, Anime is either really, really, REALLY bad, or really, really, REALLY good. Hit or miss.

I disagree. Only about half of most pop culture is really bad… another 40% is completely ho-hum, 9% is good, and 1% is absolutely amazing. In my opinion, Anime is either really, really, REALLY bad, or really, really, REALLY good. Hit or miss.

Or, at least, equals the few gems that Hollywood makes. But, yes, I agree with you on this point.

Oooh… I could tell you tales about DBZ fans that’ll make you want to drink nitro glycerin…

[Hijack]

By the way, Hodge, does your screen name happen to come from Tom Stoppard’s Arcadia?

[/Hijack]

Wow! That’s astounding! Amazing! Fabulous! I made a double-posting booboo! Go me. ::does his monkey dance::

Y’all must be watching different anime than what I’ve seen, where most of the ladies have limbs that resemble toothpicks.

That often do have enormous breasts, though.

Sorry guys, I obviously forgot to put in the required

SARCASM ALERT!!!

The reason I chose computers and cars is because I had a little look-see at DougC’s posting history and a large percentage of it consists of replying to threads about computers and cars. I was hoping to make him see how generalizing is bad, mmkay. I do not actually believe either of those things.

No, sorry. The only Stoppard I’m familiar with is Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead (when the heck are they going to release that on DVD, anyway?) My username is just a contraction of my surname that people have been calling me since grade school.