Reversing circumcision?

I know what you mean, but it seemed like Dusty thought that nerves in the foreskin itself are a source of pleasure.

… and your willy.

Are you sure they’re not? I’ve certainly heard the claim that they are, though usually in the context of this particular argument (and then there’s the plausible if not necessarily true claim that the tougher skin on the glans penis of a circumcised man reduces his sexual pleasure.)

I don’t think I can separate the sensations well enough to say which nerves make sex feel so nice, so I couldn’t guess whether the nerves in the foreskin make a difference.

I’m pretty sure I got the name right; just do a search on him. Off the top of my head, I don’t know which threads are the real classics, as it was before my time.

YAAAAHHHH!!! They’re gone! ALL GONE!!!

:: breaks down sobbing ::

They removed them all . . . I feel like the Straight Dope was just circumcised against its will!

You know what this means, don’t you? It means he was right! There is a conspiracy to continue to force circumcision against unwilling males!

You’re sobbing? I didn’t even get to read about the power-sucking of the nipples!

Thank you for the link. Now I know how to carry a couple gallons of milk while leaving my hands free. :eek:

How does one miss something they never had ?

I was going to ask the same thing, but I didn’t want another beatdown.

He also insisted that circumcision were what caused rapists to rape, I believe.