Ridiculously Unfortunate Coincidences...

Has she got a sense of humour? Find WORSE ringtones and get phonecalls when she’s around…

Well, she used to laugh at my jokes. A lot. That was the first thing that made me think “A kindered spirit, perhaps ?” earlier this year. Now, I’m not so sure.

I might give your suggestion a try, though :smiley: .

Consider this: rather than her attitude towards you having changed, your behaviour might have changed because you’ve gone all self-conscious and embarrassed and she might have reacted to that…

Anyway, good luck with her.

I’ve had coincidences, but not unfortunate ones.

That’s a great warning tale about the dangers of buying a BMW. Are they normally so unreliable? :eek:

I’ve been looking at getting a new touring moto and been looking at BMW’s (I currently have a Buell as my touring bike). I wonder if their motorcycles have these problems as well?

Maybe you are not aware of this, but the idea that there are specialized cell phone police who go around arresting and putting people in prison if they don’t answer their phone after the first ring and talk as long as the caller wants is an urban legend. I know because I started it.

Cell phones can be ignored, and even turned off. Go figure.