Rise of the Machines: Prostate Inspecting Robot!

Eeeeeek!

Ow! Ow! Ow!

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Eeeeeek!Ow! Ow! Ow!
[/QUOTE]

So, I read the link and it seems that this new “plastic robot” will move “alongside” the patient.

It’s not like they’re going to drive it up the patient’s ass.

[QUOTE=Zambini57]
So, I read the link and it seems that this new “plastic robot” will move “alongside” the patient.

It’s not like they’re going to drive it up the patient’s ass.
[/QUOTE]

That’s just what Skynet wants you to think!

It’s not like a prostate exam is fun no matter who or how it’s being done.

[TMI]Well, unless it’s not actually an exam, exactly…[/TMI]

I keep picturing an apple peeler.

I’m glad I’m not old yet.

In Soviet Russia, prostate examines you!

Yeah… I got nothin’

They’re supposed to give the robot the unpleasant, painful role! This is like a crash test dummy that witnesses you being in an accident!

If it doesn’t find anything, how does it know when to stop? =8-O

I just crossed my legs, and I’m a girl.

[QUOTE=Civil Guy]
It’s not like a prostate exam is fun no matter who or how it’s being done.

[TMI]Well, unless it’s not actually an exam, exactly…[/TMI]
[/QUOTE]
That reminds me of the funniest “quote” from the internet “Gallery of Misplaced Quotation Marks”: A sign offering

“So, you work for NASA, eh?”

“No… Why do you say that?”

“Because of your job.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, you said you were building a robot to probe Uranus.”

“I think you misunderstood…”