RitterSport pitted to showcase linking

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

What kind of weirdo eats a tiny bit of chocolate?

:chocolate_bar:

Sorry, couldn’t hear you. Could you say that one more time?

For those of us who can’t get enough of the big doofus:

Berlin Hauptbahnhof, 2016. (Click on the photo to see the whole stack. It is impressive, to say the least)

FWIW, I absolutely adore German chocolate, especially RitterSports. I’ve been to Germany a few times over the past few years, and like to bring sone multi-packs of assorted mini-bars back to work. They go fast, except for the Knusperflakes.

I think German it’s my favorite kind of chocolate. I definitely like it better than Belgian.

I also love the directions on where to break the bar to open it up, and then, like magic, you can get the first row out (basically, the minimum serving, if you ask me).

You stole my chocolate bar!

I’ll give it back if you want.

< readies finger >

Um… no thanks.

:nauseated_face:

[Testing: oops, didn’t work]

Only one tiny bit at a time, so the two bars last longer. I haven’t finished yet, they must last till whisky time. :tumbler_glass:

Come on!
I hate you all.

I want ‘good’ chocolate.

@discobot fortune

Will I ever get good chocolate even if @RitterSport is a doofus?

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

Alright!!

Save a little chocolate for the whisky. Whisky-chocolate pairings can be very tasty.

What goes best with Russell Stover? :grin:

A Whitman’s Sampler, of course.

That would mean more lousy chocolate and no whiskey.

Maybe that doofus @RitterSport will pick up a handle for you.

THAT’S my nightly routine! Out on the porch with fireflies and irish whisky… well, right now it’s bourbon (because I bought some Woodford Reserve)… and two squares of dark dark chocolate.

I buy stuff that’s so good that a little bit leaves your soul satisfied, and you really don’t desire anything else…

(Try that with a heart-shaped Whitman’s sampler, or a lump of Hershey’s, ya big doofi…)
(latin plural, btw)

It’s actually “doofodes”, from the Greek.