Room 101...your greatest fear

You’ve done something really bad and O’Brien has you in his clutches.

Room 101 awaits you.

What is your greatest fear?

For me it is one of two thing:

1. To be locked in the room which is literally swarming with flies, big blowflies, bluebottles or any other kind of shit sucking fly.

2. To be in the room with a load of feral pigeons.
    Julia m’dear, you’re toast:D

You would have been great at Gallipoli.

The heat death of the universe.

I think O’Brien is going to have a hard time recreating that.

This. Wow, I thought I was the only one.

Spiders.

That, or Chucky from Child’s Play. If, by some magic, O’ Brien were actually able to animate the doll so that it acted like it did in the movie…holy crap, I wouldn’t last two minutes.

Alzheimer’s Disease.

My greatest fear is that I should post about my greatest fear on the internet where anyone could find out, anytime. Why yes Mr O’Brien and the whole internets I’m afraid of baby sloths! Really I am, they’re the only thing that scares me, honest.

Drowning - pretty easy, just dump me in a tank and put a lid on it (although you wouldn’t be able to hear me confess anything).

Kittens. A roomful of kittens.

Kittens with their claws freshly clipped.

Oh, yes, and a Comfy Chair.

Michael Myers, just sitting there, staring vacantly at me, then moving imperceptably closer…

Probably some way to make me feel like I was falling from a great height. That would make me scream like a small girl. Or, conversely, being locked in a small space with no way out.

I wouldn’t tell you guys, either! Uh…whatever you do, DON’T have Jude Law perform any kind of Swedish massage. Nopenopenope night terrors.

To be exposed before my peers.

If you’re going to do that, I fear a horny Swedish Bikini Team.

You bastard. Now I shall have endless, endless nightmares.

Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh scare the pants off me, especially in their volleyball uniforms.

Heh heh, see what I did there?

I think I’ll take that as an attributable quote for my signature line.

No. it’s rats, remember?

I went out on a limb and quoted Pink Floyd instead of taking the more obvious route. :cool:

A room where giant circular saws move in and out from the walls, floor and ceiling at random times and places.

Black, pointy spiders the size of my hand. Ugh.

I’m with Illuminati on this one… water. Do not like the thought of drowning.

A room full of rotting corpses.

A room where the floor, walls and ceiling are nothing but treadmills rolling at 30 mph… made of 60 grit sandpaper.

A room with one robot that has a rotating swing-arm, that does nothing but follow you around. The arm ends in a bunch of huge fish-hooks, right at nut-sack level.