Room 101...your greatest fear

Fuck, you have a hell of a vivid imagination

Actually being forced to go through the macabre levels that I happily died on 30 or 40 times before would be pretty dang scary.

Fuckin’ hippy!

Well, even though I read the book some years ago, I had to google to know what O’Brien and Room 101 are. :smack: So, anyhoo, anything threatening my eyeballs.

You wouldn’t be sayin’ that if I wasn’t wearing my Pink Floyd t-shirt and smoking a joint, now, would ya?

Testicle crushing.

Do it to Julia! Do it to Julia! Oh.

Would that make you take off?
What if you were a plane?

Quoth Grumman:

Well, if he does manage it, he can get two-for-the-price-of-one with us.
<Please, please, Br’er Bear, don’t throw me in that briar patch!>

Hah. Like I’m going to tell *you *lot that I’m skeered to death of suffocation.
Ooops! :smack:

Especially if he’s doing his Love Guru character. :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, it would be spiders. Loads of spiders. :eek:

Being tied up and being tickled by millions of feathers.

My biggest fears are failure and life time commitment to a mental institution.

I don’t see how he could do the first.

It would have to be a room full of Fail and boy bands.

Heights and not being first in everything. No, that was Cutter and Rayek.

I’m pretty much afraid of pain, so the standard torture devices would work.

Being tied up and being tickled by millions of spiders.

Onions taller than myself.

Carnies, you know, those circus folk who stink of cabbage. Them and their small hands.

My greatest fear is that I’ll be afraid again. But I fear it no more. Do you hear me, Tygra? My nightmare is over!!!

(Actually, it’s horrible things happening to my family. All he’d have to do is show my relatives in peril and you can throw Julia from the train for all I care…)

If they were to tell me that I will legally be required to re-marry my psycho ex and live with her for the rest of my days, then leave a pistol on the desk and walk out of the room; I’d probably blow my brains out.

Deaf, Blind and Paralyzed = Hell On Earth.

Then there’s that Spider thing.

We’ll make that worse: Spiders eating your genitals while you lay paralyzed but awake. :eek:

I’ve had this recurring daymare ever since I was a kid. It’s kind of hard to describe, but I’ll try. Imagine a rectangular shaft (as in elevator shaft) that is several stories high. Inside it is made of sheet metal that gradually tapers toward the bottom. If you’re dropped in at the top, you can fall for a few seconds without touching the walls, but eventually the walls —very slowly— start to close in as they get narrower and narrower. You may first just bump your hand against the side but still have room to pull back. Eventually, though, both arms (or maybe your back or possibly the side of your head; you’re falling so you don’t have much control) can’t help but push into the side as you fall. And the walls keep closing in, bit by bit, closing in at maybe an inch or so per second. This isn’t a claustrophobic torment. This has nothing to do with the tightening space. Or the fall. Or the darkness. The last detail: the walls are lined with fish hooks. Small, freshwater, Eagle Claw snelled hooks. In nice, neat rows. {{{shudder}}}

Or a room full of ticks. That too.