Ruby - Nixon doc

This may be old news to most here but got my attention (see link).

I do, however, don’t beleive the blood spray in Zapruder’s film is from a bullet impacting the left temple region of JFK’s skull. Its definitely from a bullet exiting the left temple which impacted the back of Kennedy’s skull. A bullet from a high-powered rifle (even pre-franged) doesn’t “explode” on impact that slowly.

I’m not saying there weren’t shooters on the knoll just that the spray is from a rear impacting bullet NOT front.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/nixonruby.htm

Reported for forum change.

Moved to Great Debates from Elections.

Assuming the letter is real, and that the Jack Rubenstein mentioned in the letter and Jack Ruby are the same person… so what? He worked for then-congressman Nixon in some capacity 16 years before the assassination? Big whoop.

His Mob connections are of far greater interest.

You should be. There weren’t shooters on the knoll.

Not after the shooters disguised as trees took them out.

:slight_smile:

A documentary film crew (History or Discovery Channel; I don’t remember which) did a meticulously accurate reenactment of the Kennedy assassination using crash-test dummies.

The fatal wound corresponded exactly to a shot fired from behind and to the left, in precisely the same trajectory as a round from the fifth floor of the School Book Depository would have followed.

Any shot fired from the grassy knoll (or from anywhere between Kennedy’s twelve and three o’clock) would almost certainly have struck Jackie too, in addition to spraying brain matter back and to the left.

It’s been pointed out time and time again that Oswald’s move was unscheduled and unannounced, and that Ruby was nearby only because he had just wired some money from a Western Union office up the street. He noticed the vehicles pulling into the underground garage and went to see what all the commotion was about. He just happened to be in the right place at the right time, and he often carried a pistol because he frequently dealt with large sums of money.

I shot a photo from behind the fence on the grassy knoll where the gunman supposedly would have been standing. The thought that was going through my mind was that from what I understand about where Zapruder was located, he would have jumped out of his skin if someone had fired a high powered rifle that close to him. It would have showed up as camera shake at the very least.

What is the connection between the Zapruder film and whether or not Jack Ruby worked for Nixon? :confused: