Rumor Mill: Biden to resign from the race

I have heard by a few following the election that Joe Biden will leave the race due to a related problem with his aneurysm.

1. Has anyone else heard this?
  2. If Biden leaves for “medical reasons”, do you think that he is leaving because of the aneurysm or other reasons?
  3. Regardless of the truth or falsity of his condition, will the American public believe it?

You have got to be kidding me.

Regarding point 3, if this election has taught me anything it’s that there’s a significant percentage of the american population who will believe anything, if it’s told to them by the right people and it makes them feel good.

He’s going to resign from the race after the election? After the election, what race is left to resign from?

I have heard by a few following the election that Joe Biden will leave the race due to a related problem with his aneurysm. --------- Rumor mill?:dubious:

1. Has anyone else heard this? … No, I haven’t, but I also heard thru the rumor mill that Sarah Palin is not the mother of Trig Palin. What do you think about that. Oh and BTW, I heard again thru the rumor mill that John McCain cheated on his previous wife and his current wife… hmmmmmmmmm!!
  2. If Biden leaves for “medical reasons”, do you think that he is leaving because of the aneurysm or other reasons? … No I don’t. I think he will be leaving just as you say, for "medical reasons."
  3. Regardless of the truth or falsity of his condition, will the American public believe it? … ***probably not but who da heck cares anyway. In the same manner no one cares that John McCain has had cancer 3 or 4 times now and is 72 years old and is still begging and lying and kvetching his way towards the White House.

Nice try though:rolleyes:***

If I were the paranoid sort, I’d think this rumor got started to try to take the VP focus off TrooperGate, kicking reporters out of meetings with foreign dignitaries, and all the many skeletons being dug out of the ice up there.

And I am the paranoid sort.

Did you hear it from Stephe96?

I’m not, but yes, I believe there are a lotta skeletons in the closet that will come tumbling out of the icy depths and frozen tundra of a certain oil rich state shortly. Stay tuned.

I’m going to lock this, since the topic is already being discussed in an active thread.