Rush Limbaugh Rushed to Hospital

It would be hilarious if Rush had an NDE and came back a die-hard Democrat.

That might even convince me there was a god.

Since Rush has “talent on loan from God”, I’m sure he’ll be fine. :eek:

I suppose if he ends up half paralyzed we should say that “God took it back, with interest.”

What, no “regards”? You must be pissed off at us, then.

And you’re an idiot. I don’t happen to wish him dead (or otherwise, frankly I don’t give a shit), but if I did, it wouldn’t be because I disagree with him politically, it would be because he’s a vile, wretched excuse for a human being. I disagree with lots of people politically, and bear them no ill will.

I mean really… you can’t think of ANY reason why people might dislike Rush Limbaugh other than his politics? Really?

Pfft! Dr. Michael J. Fox reckons Limbaugh’s faking it.

If??? Nooooo. . .you know something we don’t about a deal with Satan?

I think the only reason people on this MB would dislike him is because of his public persona from his radio show. IE, his politics. I very much doubt you or anybody else here has any insight into what he’s like outside of that.

Well, at least he won’t have to worry how he’s going to pay his hospital bill if his insurance denies him coverage. Good thing too, because I bet the guy’s loaded with pre-existing conditions.

Well yes, we dislike him because of his public persona, which includes, but does not consist entirely of, his politics, and is vile (see, as example, Michael J. Fox incident posted above). And actually, we DO have some insight into what he’s like outside of that. He is a drug addict and a hypocrite. What’s not to love?

[moderator warning]
This is not within spitting distance of civility. In fact, it’s a direct insult, which is not allowed in MPSIMS, and it’s ignoring moderator instructions. This is a formal warning.
[/warning]

I have all the sympathy and compassion for Rush that he’s shown over the years for anyone who isn’t a rich, fat, smug asshole.

I certainly hope that somebody dialed 119.

Duly accepted. Next time, I’ll spew my insults more widely, which is apparently okay.

Ladies and gentlemen, you don’t understand. Rush has had an epiphany!

He’s in the hospital because last night, his heart grew THREE SIZES!

Sadly, his chest isn’t big enough for it to fit in anymore. Another senseless Christmas Grinch tragedy.

More seriously, it doesn’t look like it’s anything critical, he’ll be fine.

This story’s “related items” panel on Google News provoked a wheeze from me. (The bronchitis helped, but you may get something out of it on its own merits.)

So, famous person rushed to hospital in “serious” condition, later turns out to be nothing…

…when do the multiple affairs start coming out, again?

I laughed.

IF Rush Limbaugh will die is an open question? Wow, he really is powerful.

Depending on who you ask, there may be precedent for an amoral, lard-arsed, loud-mouthed cretin with a substance-abuse problem and a herd of mentally-incompetent devotees discorporating, or being assumpted, or whatever the heck you call it.