Sam Stone believes Trump's tweets

Sam closes a post with this statement…

I’m sure you will be shocked to learn that preceding that statement Sam lies about a bunch of things that are easily checked.

I also note Sam’s interest in the “honesty” of American Presidents has suddenly awakened after it being non-existent during the Trump administration.

“I ain’t eatin’ nuttin’ that came outta no horse’s mouth. Edith, fix me an egg.”

Sam is indeed a fuckwit.

Do any of you ever get tired of being horrible people?

No, not really.

We are not the ones who lied about things that were easily checked right before calling someone stupid for lying about things that were easily checked.

That’s some horrible person shit right there.

You come here, spew nonsense, and then get all butt hurt when you get called on it.
You are a caricature of the poster you used to be.

What did I lie about again?

Everything.

I linked to the post nit wit.

Says someone who is so full of shit Porta-Potty is considering suing for copyright infringement.

Do you ever get tired of hanging out with such horrible people?

Did I literally just see a grown man come in here and cry ‘why are you guys so mean?’

For certain values of “grown”, yes.

You were the one spewing disgusting and slanderous shit in the thread Lance Turbo linked to.

You calling someone horrible is a compliment.

“Your boos mean nothing; I’ve seen what makes you cheer.”

ETA: - Rick Sanchez

Stolen.

To those used to privilege, accountability feels like persecution.

Amusing that, in the same thread Stone denounces embellishment, he embellishes (or perhaps lies about?) Biden’s claims about the tragic accident that killed his wife and child, and Biden’s claim in Iraq in 2007. And very likely many of the other claims.

I don’t think Sam realizes he’s being dishonest here – I think he’s just lazy and gets his information from bad sources. But if you’re denouncing embellishment and lies of someone else, it seems wise to me to make sure one’s claims are 100% accurate.

Sam certainly doesn’t seem to be aware that he’s a raging hypocrite.