Sanders/Trump And Trump/Sanders

I think they should each chose the other as their running mate.

While I do think Trump is a bit of a lunatic I also think hes talking out his ass and has no real intention of following up on a lot of his talk.

Sanders on the other hand is pure business when it comes to trying to get things done.

I am not even 100% sure why this appeals to me but the thought of a Sanders presidency with Trump as Vice could possibly wake the political scene up to the fact that a lot of Americans are beyond tired of the same old same old.

It’s a crazy idea, but I get it. And it’s the only way I would ever even consider voting for either of them.

The notion is patently absurd.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. They only make wrong[sup]2[/sup].

Big issues with that:

1. Trump would essentially be admitting defeat, not to mention the “But wait, I’m really a Democrat!” problem.
  2. Neither would work under the other.
  1. Sanders would have nothing to do with Trump. Sanders is motivated by the issues more than personal ambition. And Sanders most likely perceives Trump to be a racist. With a lot of justification. It’s very hard to see Trump moving forward Sander’s agenda (taken as a whole) while in government, even if Trump denounced Citizens United.