Santo Rugger (RIP Santo Rugger)

Wow. No good. So sorry to hear about it. Like everyone else, I think Santo’s good people.

Healing thoughts from MN.

Breathing on his own is good. Legs and arms can heal. Now just wake up, buddy! Keeping my candle lit for you, Santo.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

calling all bossy people here to join this!

Santo, get well! That’s an order! or something!

Thank you for letting us know.

Get well, soon, Santo Rugger. We’re pulling for ya.

Get well soon, Santo.

:frowning: Wishing you a speedy recovery, Santo.

:frowning: I hope you get well soon, Santo.

Get well soon, Santos!

::Hoping for a speedy recovery::

:frowning:

Santo, come back.

Holy shit! When you can read this, Santo, remember Road Rule # 1* the next time you ride. :slight_smile: Wake up soon, I miss your posts.

When an addy is posted, I’ll send a card.

*Keep the shiny side up.

An update from his facebook-profile:
"You are still coming along great, buddy. The bone doctor said your leg is healing very nicely. You did mess up your knee pretty good, but they stitched you up and it’s coming along. Your fever is finally gone now, too. Yay! "

And also this:

“For everyone who is keeping up with Pat’s progress, thank you for your prayers. It means a whole lot to his family and they wanted me to express their deepest appreciation for that. Also, a Wells Fargo account has been set up for Pat. It is under “Patrick Garcia Donation Fund”. If you would like to give, you can either call Wells Fargo or go to wellsfargo.com, or you can contact your own bank. Any banker can find it under the name and you can make a donation. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you all and just keep up the prayers!!!”

That’s good news. Thanks for the update.

If I call him Patricio will he get mad, you think? :smiley:

Anyone that wants an adress - just mail me at
hej_ull@live.dk

I only just saw this thread now.

I don’t know Santo Rugger, but I hope he gets better soon.

If you get him mad enough and wakes him up - we’ll all love you! Give it a go!

email sent.

Fuck-a-doodle-doo. When I saw his name up there as a sticky, I almost threw up my dinner. Getting your own stickied thread is never good. I was actually glad, perversely, that it’s “only” a coma. I was imagining the worst.

Get well soon, man.