Sarah Michelle Gellar is a TOOL

Okay, but I trust no one has anything bad to say about Alyson Hannigan, right?

Right?!

Any pictures of her “breing a dick”? I haven’t learned anything new yet today.

I don’t care THIS much. I’m done with this. It’s too much work. But maybe others have examples. I could just paraphrase or give you crap others told me.

But to act like I shouldn’t care is pretty lame, since there are threads all over. Don’t mean to attack “Buffy” or fans of “Buffy” or of any other work she does.

I was upset at something she said on a talk show the other night, (just like she pissed me off before), so I looked for an existing thread to vent about actors people despised, or something like that. I’m sort of warn out talking about this, and me making such a big thing out of it.:rolleyes:
And I care THAT much for the same reasons everyone else does in the pit talking about actors or ESPN announcers. But it’s not fair to her that I say “something LIKE what types of things she’s said”… I guess I was just hoping for people to say “yeah, I know she acted like she was such hot shit on so-in-so…” or even “I never saw her act smug.”

But if there are people out there who don’t like her and give a specific reason… post by all means. I need to go now. Yes, it was a mistake making this thread. That’s not to say I have no reason to hate her guts, just none to divulge and it’s not fair to you.

It doesn’t mean no one should care… if I were to make a point of this madness.:smack:

From Diff T:

From MyFootsZZZ

So … you both went looking for a thread to vent about the same person at the same time.

I’m leaving this thread post-hasty.

Oh, I’ll hear about this for a while

That was Diff T. He couldn’t get on Dope or something, he Emailed that to me, which I was supposed to send a lot earlier. I don’t the guy in person, but I know we have the same favorite movie. I SHOULD have put it was from him, but I forgot. This is the second time I posted for him. I’m not in “cohorts” with him. I know not his first name.

I CUT and PASTE.

OK, I have a question. It’s way OT. I don’t understand why people hate Carson Daily. I like his late night gig. Never saw TRL. No one I’ve talk to has a good reason for hating him. I think it was on Dope I read a nasty, pointless thread about him. Can anyone tell me why he is hated so?

Get a room.

FTR though, I completely agree with Diff T. She is one of the ugliest women I’ve seen on TV for quite a while (just check out her nose in nearly any film she does - it’s just plain scary at times - specially when she’s angry).

And watching her do some acting scenes is painful. But (just to keep the cumulative balance and to not piss the Buffy fans off too much) I thought her role in CI as a sub-zero misunderstood-yet- troubled bitch was real ace.

They’d better not! :slight_smile:

FTR, I know almost nothing about SMG, but I do like Buffy, and since this SMG has zero impact in my life other than the series, I couldn’t care less what kind of person she is in real life.

I just don’t like her because she’s prettier than I. :stuck_out_tongue:

Were you born in the Arctic?

No, but I did get hit in the face with a shovel once. :slight_smile:

boogers. i thought this thread title read ‘smg HAS a tool.’

Schwey. Tough chick. At least you can prob kick SMG’s ass.
Or just scare her away, depending on your preference.

Pardon me for asking this, but what exactly is a TOOL supposed to be in slang?

Cahoots.

Tool. (Def’n 5.)

Thank you, andros. I think it would have been more appropriate had Diff T called her a bitch, a cunt, or a ho.
Oh, well.

I think SMG is cute…when I can ignore her nose. I think she was much cuter 4 or 5 years ago though.
I put off watchin Buffy for 5 1/2 years because I didn’t like SMG—for no real reason, I just don’t like a lot of celebrities. But she does what she needs to do for BTVS, and thta’s all I care about, so I guess I like her now…

I don’t know… I think men can be all of those things too, as women could be dicks.

I don’t know if I like assigning genders to insults. It dick head is a dick head. She doesn’t have a dick, but what’s that having to do with being a dick. People call men pussies.

And SCOTT (myfootz), my name is Jerry… remember the “flannel letters” (inside thing for footszz).
And thanks a lot, at least you didn’t put my password in the post.:rolleyes:

I’ve a soft spot in my heart for Sarah. At the age of 6, she was a champeen hugger and a very sweet funny kid. I spent time here and there with her during her elementary school years. My wife was her music teacher. :slight_smile: I used to help with the lights, build a few sets there, etc.

Lovely memories. Somewhere I have a vhs of her in a school play…

Oh, by the by, she denies ever having attended the school where my wife taught. Her bios seem to gloss right over it. Interesting…

Cartooniverse

I’m just shocked to see someone actually still using the word “tool”!!

She is a tool in the same way that a vibrator is a tool.

DaLovin’ Dj