Say hi hi to Maomao

:: Narile shrugs and tempts KKBattousai with peppermints. ::

Oh and KK?

If nobody’s mentioned, Happy 500th!

I hope to get there myself someday (I’ve got two weeks off coming up, who thinks I can do it before the new year? Any takers?)

Heheh, thanks corvus! To be honest, I didn’t even notice it. Came home from work, posted a few, then it was like, “Hey, I’m at 505!” 'Twas weird… Two weeks off, I say you can do it. Worse comes to worse, just start a neverending story or something…

Narile, any pomegranite seeds left?

Sorry, Mel, I evidently hijacked your thread. You can have it back now. :slight_smile:

Checking dictionary.com, I find no word or phrase “free time”. A similar search at m-w.com finds the words mutually exclusive of eachother.

ask.com and google give me sites about fat-free food and race results.

I check this site and get stuff about eternal time and fires of hell and such.

In chat people are saying they have none.

I’ve been awake since 4 yesterday posting, doing schoolwork and chatting with friends. Before then I was asleep. Before then I was posting.

Hi, maomao. You’ll want to check out altoids. They have a large following here, led by andygirl, who has a tin-a-day habit of which we simply must break her.

Weeeeeeeeelllllll, some of us older folks remember when it was called ‘leisure time’. And dadgum, we had plenty of it, and don’t you forget that neither! None of this having to do sixteen millions things by 7 am! And we didn’t even have a Palm Pilot, or even a computer, we used pencils! And had to find our own stones to sharpen 'em with. And making our own paper gave us the satisfaction that you young 'uns 'll never know. Bet you cain’t do cypher in your head, can ya? Nooooo.

::wanders off, muttering about ‘young kids’ and ‘having it too easy’ and ‘walking uphill through the snow to school in the pitch dark, both ways’::

::stops, realizes she sounds like her mother::

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

And I second/third/fourth the Altoids. I keep a box at work and one in the car.