Say it loud, I'm undead and proud

He uses LOTS of sunscreen, and a parasol. :smiley:

And I’m a roleplaying game fan too, and I wish these idiots could learn to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

On a factual note, just to satisfy my curiosity:

Can you contract these by consuming infected blood? Doesn’t digestion pretty much do them in?

Oh, give it up, Reg.

Your father’s NOT Mr. Dracula!

How can a vampire be reincarnated, is what I want to know. Is he a Buddhist vampire?

Oh and BTW, “bunch o’twats” too.

the Master speaks.

Robin

Actually, according to White Wolf games, Vampires can’t contract diseases. But they do become carriers after ingesting infected blood and pass it along to the population when they feed (which doesn’t necessarily kill the victim or make them a vampire).

~Arden
Recovering WW addict

therianthropes?
misanthropes more like.

Too many people with too much time on their hands.

Bet not one of them chooses to go to a vet over an MD. Then again, what they really need is a shink and/or a smack upside the head – or should that be, snout?

Blood is a natural emetic, any sufficient quantity of it will make you throw up.
[sub](But then so is salt water, and I can drink a good couple of pints with no nausea, probably because after surgery I had to clean the wounds in my mouth with salt water.)[/sub]

I’ve also heard that blood doesn’t actually contain much of anything that your body finds particularly useful, and as such it’s pretty much just passed through, but I can’t find a cite for that.

Okay… okay… so they’re not furries. They’re like furries, except they’re even more insane.

Wow. Furries of the world, I am so sorry I ever said you were weird. Clearly, some perspective was in order.

Nope. HIV, Hep B and C can all be passed this way.

QtM, MD

I get the feeling that not quite thinking things through is pretty much his modus operandi.

Actually they remind me of a lot of the more screwed up D&D nerds I knew in high school. “I’m a wolf, really! My name is Shadowolf Nightmaster and I’m a 14th level shapeshifter! Fear me!”