Scare Me

That would be the a text file I found on this, my spare computer, when forced to stop using the laptop due to spyware. I was halfway through before the memories came back. It was my diary. I had erased nearly all the entries and blocked out the memories of my romance with Talia.

Warning-The following may be disturbing

I don’t know how I could have done what I did. I remember the sound of the motor, and the heat of it as I drove the screws into her flesh. I remember worrying, not about her, not that I would be caught, but worrying that the wood would split. I remember the ache in my elbows as I the hacksaw blade cut through her last of her finger joints. I remember the stink of gasoline. I remember the light and the heat. I remember the way extinguishing her with that hose reminded me of running through the sprinklers as a kid. I remember the sweet smell of her burnt flesh. I remember the ease with which bits pulled away from her body. Oh, how I remember the flavor of her! She was sweet, and salty, and spicy and so succulent. I remember worrying that I’d been too severe and that she was dead. But a vague moaning gurgle came from her ruined mouth. I remember making love to her one final time. I devoured her with kisses. Most of all, I remember the rapt, ecstatic expression from the instant I agreed to fulfill her birthday wish, until life finally left her. I remember the night she finally revealed her ultimate fantasy to me. I remember the look of terror in her eyes as she told me, fearful she’d be rejected again. I remember Talia’s joyous squeal when I said that I would do it. I remember the look of pure and perfect love she gave me as I drove in the first screw. I remember the pleasure with which she savored her fingers as I popped each amputated section into her mouth. I remember her mangled cries as I made love to her. “ughiEssss!” “Oh khOd iiiEsss!” and over and over again “Ihhh huLuhUfff hUuu!”

I loved her too.

And they are humping each other.

Wow, DocCathode, I… really wish I hadn’t read that.

You think I should ask a mod to put a bigger warning on it? I know it is acceptable for the SDMB as I posted it once before in a “Most Disturbing Thing You Ever Read” thread.

OTOH, if your nausea is mixed with horror, then my post was wholly apropriate for this thread.

Yeah, maybe. Totally up to you, of course.

My reaction is just disgust at the depravity of the human mind (including my own, for beign able to imagine everything so clearly).

I need some brain bleach, is what I am saying.

I’ve reported my post and ask a mod to consider whether it needs a stronger disclaimer, or is right for this thread.

In the meantime people, take that warning seriously.

OK, pictures of dead babies: creepy.

Pictures of dead babies, naked, arranged artfully with one arm reaching towards a reflecting pool of water: priceless. And creepy. And something else.

Dear Napier, chowder, StGermain, cmosdes, and Rigamarole…I said scare me, not kill me.

Thanks for the links, everyone. I’ll check them out tonight. Hopefully I won’t need a change of pants.

:backs slowly away from DocCathode: :eek:

Don’t want to hijack, but…DocCathode, I am assuming of course that “diary” is your pet name for “fiction…?”

:confused: