Schick Personal Touch razor discontinued

Do you by any chance still have any left?? I just came across this and just thought I’d see if you did! My email is <mod redacted>

Thanks in advance!!

I’m sorry, Alice, I don’t. They went to a good home about a month ago.

OK, thanks for the reply!!

I have had my Personal Touch razor for over 15 years and loved it also. I have two blades left when my razor broke! I have found that the men’s Schick Hydro 3 works really great. If anyone would like my two blades, I can mail them to you.

As a guy, I also recommend the humble safety razor, once you get the handle unit, the only recurring expense are the blades, and I get far better face shaving results with a single blade safety razor than I ever did with the multi blade monstrosities

Hello Zenaven! I have had my razor since the early eighties! how crazy is it that it is still in perfect shape?? they sure dont make them like that anymore!! I would love those razors if you have them :slight_smile: I am down to my last refill. I can send you my address if you email me at tewanda7@yahoo.com. Let me know how much to ship. If you have a paypal account, i can send it there, or we can work something out . Thanks so much!!
Teresa

Still have personal touch refill blades? Also do u or anyone know if there is possibly other blades that fits this handle. Thank you!!!

That person last posted in this thread in 2013, and last posted on this message board in 2019.