Screw You Gray Davis and the Armored Truck You Rode In On!

Seriously, people. Let’s stop using insults that might offend someone.

Let’s just leave it at “Gray Davis isn’t such a good guy.”

What’s all this? Someone else being reasonable in the Pit IN THE SAME THREAD!?

In your eye with a piece of pie!

:stuck_out_tongue:

No hard feelings.

The DMVs are all state agencies, the INS is federal. There is no US drivers licence, only state drivers licences. A drivers licence has nothing to do with proof of citizenship, and if some states have been so stupid as to accept it as one, thats the problem of those states.

I hate Davises guts, but I have no probs with immigrints, legal or not, getting licences. Theyre going to drive anyway.

Uh, well except PGE, Edison, Oracle and a few others that he probably owns stock in.

And to the OPs question, what job is going Davis going to get now? Well, hes been in politics all his life, so he really has no qualifications for anything in the real world except…lobbying.

Heh. Y’know, I was going to post in another thread, “If more Californians had pulled their heads out of their asses, we wouldn’t be spending the next three years getting our chains yanked by an ethically crippled ambition machine who’s never made a hard decision in his life.”

I didn’t post it, 'cause – well, yeah we would. But at least he’d be a Democrat :smiley:

[looks around thread and notices the complete absence of takers]

cuauhtemoc and Shayna, you are pair of fucking hypocrites. Please do not try and tell me you were just doing your best to comply with my wishes about not hijacking this thread (especially you, Shayna). It has never seemed to deter you in the past. Yet, here you are, wasting a perfectly good opportunity to piss and moan. Get stuffed!

Well, that confirms my suspicions. You knew with all reasonable certainty that your little slur would cause a negative reaction from some people on this board. You threw it in there because you wanted this thread to be hijacked, didn’t you? C’mon whore, admit it! You wanted an excuse to feed your rage-monkey, right? You’re so transparent it’s pathetic.

You know, I wasn’t even personally offended by the “cocksucking” thing (although, since I’m not an idiot, I know enough after three years on this board not to play around with words like that, because it does offend people). What pisses me off is your attitude. “Ooh, ooh! I’m Zenster! I’m such a towering figure, normal conventions of etiquette don’t apply to me! When other people say cocksucker, it’s offensive, but when I say it, everybody has to bend down and kiss my ass, or feel my wrath!” Fuck that! Why the hell do you think you’re so special anyway?

This could have been over in a flash. All you had to do was say “Sorry about the ‘cocksucking’ thing, this recall thing just has me all lathered up. I meant it more in the ‘corporate cocksucking’ way, not in a homophobic way. For the record, I don’t think cocksucking is a bad thing. Anyway, can you believe this Davis jerk?..”

And that would’ve been it! Hijack over! Instead, you chose to flame me, Shayna and Homebrew in a much harsher manner than any of us deserved, just so you could blow your rage-wad. Oh, and also because it let you play the martyr once again.

I never joined in any of the Pit threads against you, because I never had a personal run-in with you and I figured it was none of my business. Well it is now, ass. Go fuck yourself.

[sup]EMPHASIS ADDED[/sup]

That is a most vile and outright accusation of trollery. I will give you the opportunity to now retract it.

I’m not retracting shit! You’re the one who used the ‘T’ word, buddy, not me. You’re a drama queen and a crybaby, but I never said you were a troll. Although… you goaded me into a flame war, parsed my response for something you could pretend was some kind of grave, beyond-the-pale offense, and then tried to intimidate me (unsuccessfully) with your ridiculous posturing. It’s not trolling, but it’s something.

DNFTC(uauhtemoc)

Hehe, the other day I saw some teenager wearing a black t-shirt with white text that said “Homosexuals are so gay.”

I still get a giggle thinking about that one.

Good advice, kasuo. Feeding time is over.

Thank you for the apology, Zenster. I can accept it was a slip, and I’m glad you understand how hurtful it can be.

Esprix

PGE is not listed…

Edison (So-Cal)

Oracle

I don’t see any corporate cocksucking here…

Lobbying…can you picture Gray coming to Arnie and asking him how he likes his cigar smoked?

Exprix, I’ll be dreadfully honest with you here. I don’t view cock-sucker as an anti-gay slur or gender specific epithet. It is a unisex term for me. I’ll also say that I’ve never in my life thought the term explicitly applied only to gay people. As I said, I’ve never even seen the threads here dealing with it. Finally, as anyone can see, it is not a term I have ever used very often. It was only my own rage at what a political failure Gray Davis is that left me reaching for a sufficient number of novel expressions to adequately express it.

I’m pretty confident you at least understand how I harbor no such homophobia in my use of the word. I’m going to leave it at that. And finally, this is the corporate blowjob I’m referring to:

I cannot imagine how this managed to slip under radar during the recall. It should have derailed him completely.

Well, Zenster, you did use the phrase in relation to a guy, so even if in general you don’t think of it that way, you sure used it that way in this context.

Again, I hope you see the hard feelings it can cause to people you don’t mean to cause hard feelings to.

Esprix