Screwing with the FNG

Chief, was “screw” intended as a title or a verb? If it was a title you’ve been watching too many Cagney movies (the current term is “hack”) and if it was a verb, then watch it, I’ve heard about you sailors.

Anyway, the point of the baseball cap joke is a universal one. You give the new guy a bogus assignment and then have him report to the boss. The punchline for everyone else is how the new guy is so ignorant of what’s going on that he will blindly follow any orders given to him, regardless of how nonsensical they are.

Counting baseball caps = watching for mail bouys

Mike –
Noun. My fault. Just re-read Rita Heyworth and the Shawshank Redemption getting geared up for the release of The Green Mile (coming to a theater near you).

Mike TeeVee (just had to get a Roald Dahl reference in here, eblen) –

Good story. But I’m looking for those who were purposefully set up. Now if you and your boyfriend were having hot monkey sex in the 'vator…

Back while I was in college, and worked part time selling paint and hardware, used to get on an extension and call the paint dept, and ask if they had the color Gan-Green. Or call the hardware dept and ask for a metric cresent wrench (Which they now carry. :frowning: )

>>Being Chaotic Evil means never having to say your sorry…unless the other guy is bigger than you.<<

—The dragon observes