[QUOTE=twickster]
Got my first valentine yesterday – thanks, avarie!
[/QUOTE]
Ditto! Thanks!
Mine are going out today; I had them ready on Sunday but couldn’t make it to the post office until now. I’m sure they still have time to get there before the day.
Meant to stop back earlier. I’ve received 3 so far: one from Avarie, one from Squeaker Snow (also with curious enclosures), and one from Jahdra. Thanks everyone!
I’m doing mine tonight and will mail tomorrow or Saturday.
Woo hoo, we (my daughter & I) have gotten our first cards as well! Thanks Jahdra and Avarie. We are still working on ours, but will have them in the mail Saturday. Yay Valentines!!
I got one so far, I’m guessing it’s from Avarie. I’m waiting until Wednesday to open mine. I’ll be sending mine out on Saturday (I’ve not had a chance to write them up yet)
You’ll all know my batch when they arrive, the return address sticker proudly shows the Divers Alert Network logo (a scuba dive flag, red with white diagonal stripe, and a white Swiss cross).
I found a pack of metallic hearts from the last time I was in the SDMB Valentines Exchange, and put some in the envelopes. Enjoy.
I have a request… Could BrattiAtti please resend the list of addresses to me? My computer crash last weekend effectively removed my existing list from access, along with the rest of my received email. If it is sent again, I can read it on my webmail.
So, people will get cards from me on Valentine’s Day, if you define “Valentine"s Day” to mean “the week after February 14th”.
Our Valentines went out this AM; hopefully most everyone should have theirs on Valentine’s Day, but if you don’t, by the end of the week at the latest.
And a HUGE THANK YOU from here as well to those sent to my daughter and I - we love them all!
Sunspace, I just emailed your list to the correct address. I didn’t notice your autoreply was a different address the first time I resent it. Sorry.
My valentines will join those due to arrive this weekend. They’ll go out first thing in the morning, I promise! It’s like paying taxes: “due” means “poststamped”, not set to arrive. Um, yeah, that sounds credible. The plus side is that I keep finding cute things to stuff in the not-yet-sealed envelopes. It’ll be worth the wait (I hope).