See if you can out-smart DRY!

Congratulations on 1000, Kathryn!

You are a dearheart, and a good friend. Nothing I could say would sum it up any better!

Party on!

Cheri

Woo! I won. So what do I get? Riches, Drugs, hordes of scantily clad women? Come on… cough it up.

That’s kinda ironic, Medea… my name is Katherine, and I was going to be Erin Elizabeth. My dad got his way.

But damnit, Erin and Aaron are pronounced differently, at least where I’m from! I woulda won but scratchie beat me to posting on my OWN computer. :stuck_out_tongue:

'punha…me telling you would eject you from contention anyway. Thanks for the congrats!

Guin, its fine. For other people. Now if I could just find another “E” name that I actually liked…

Big Hug for Scotti!!! Oh…I should probably toss smooches to the people who have congradulated me so far.

smooch for DRY
smooch for Daniel
smooch for 'punha

hmm…good question oldscratch. You get to know that you have a faster moving mind than DRY, and if you want a psycho sand filled frog I’ll send you one. The scantily clad women will have to be virtual. (But by all means, go for the drugs and debauchery…I need to go get some warm scented oils for the massage contest)

Rasa, wow…he beat you out on your own machine? Unfair. Beat him with a beanie baby skunk…thats my suggustion.

And another reason why Euty- altho very right in MOST of that post- was wrong about “post-count parties”= smooches from lovely ladies, and another chance for me to flirt with Scotti. WHAT was Euty thinking of?

Medea- anything else i can congrat you on? Making it thru another day? :wink:

But no smooch for me, huh? Oh, the tragedy. Shall I congratulate you again? And again? And…

:running away to Wisconsin:

pounce and
Smooch for mrblue.

Steve, that was just me being flaky, please excuse! (I could have sworn I caught them all…grrr…)

Daniel…mmm…stuff to congradulate me on…unknown, my life holds little at the moment. Wait, we’re allowed to flirt with Scotti? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again you guys.

If a girl can’t flirt with wonderful men like Daniel and mrblue, what’s the use of going on?

(I’d flirt with punha, too, but I think I married him. Can one flirt with one’s virtual husband? What am I saying, of COURSE one can!)

And Kathryn dear…

This is YOUR party, honeychile…you can flirt with whomever you choose!

Scotti

(If this gets me banned, don’t forget to write!)

Scotti, statements like that are why I love you so much!

evilbeth, of course.

smooches MC back

Oh, Scotti . . . :wink:

Right. Like I care who else knows it once I know it!

As a matter of fact, you’ve denigrated the specialness of my knowing it by telling it to everyone else. Thanks a lot! :mad:

It should also be pointed out that I hardly had three hours to guess said name–and the hint that your name was also a boy’s name, albeit spelled differently, was given to me well after the halfway point of our call.

We can still have a contest:

Guess the number of typos Medea’s Child has made in her 1000+ posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s all well and good, but you still owe me a whole bunch of e-mails! :smiley:

Guess the number of typos! You’ve been keeping track?!?!

I’m betting at least an average of two per post.

Medea- just wanted to let you know that I think Erin is the sexiest of female names, and MY personal fave! :wink:

That’s my pet peeve. I hate when people spell my name Erin. But what I hate even more, and which is much more common, is when people spell it Arron. Or Aarron. It’s not that hard people! Nor is it that uncommon a name!

And I have never heard it pronounced a-run. It’s always air-en.

Let me be the first the congratulate Medea’s Child on getting her thread resurrected… :wink:

I have NO idea how I found this thread to resurrect it! I was checking out the boards this morning while I had my coffee, and saw this one, but I never noticed the date! Sorry to anyone who this bugs- I’m thoroughly confused. But I normally have several windows open at SDMB, so I can read a thread, close it, and move to the next one, already loaded (the thread, not me). Maybe this was referenced in another thread and I linked to it.

So, again, sorry! (But I still stand by my opinion) :smiley:

Maybe this thread is the cause of the resurrection.

RM Mentock started a thread about 55555, I found thread 55555, and there was a link.

All I can say is – whoops! :slight_smile: