Seen this site yet? *WARNING* Possibly TOO funny!

I don’t know why but the “fail” thing just breaks me up–same with the SO… I sent this one to my daughter and she mistook the possum for a ferret so that was a double taxonomy fail right dere, eh? :smiley: We emailed back and forth with her insisting it was a ferret, until I sent her this picture, which not only settled the argument but apparently nearly caused a urinary oops when she clicked the link…

At no point have I ever maintained that my sense of humor is in any way sophisticated… :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer Shipment of Fail

Well, I thought these two were hilarious.

Yes, that’s exactly what I meant. :confused:

-FrL-

Shenanigans! This is clearly a win.

And cowbell.

What?

This one is way funnier without the Fail plastered on it. It’s been going around for a few years that way. I saved it to my computer (something I basically never do) and still laugh every time I come across it.

I like it (so far - two pages in), but I think putting the word ‘fail’ on the pictures is kind of redundant.

Ditto. I think I’d like it better if they just posted the pictures sans caption.

This sums up my optomistic outlook nicely.

I like the ones that come from tests where the student had no idea what the answer was.

“(Long word problem about calculations ‘Wendy’ made)
Q:But Wendy calculated wrong. Explain why.
A: She’s a woman.”

"Q 40. Expand the equation: (a+b)^n

A: ( a + b ) ^ n
( a + b ) ^ n
( a + b ) ^ n
( a + b ) ^ n
( a + b ) ^ n
( a + b ) ^ n"
Well that didn’t work so well – here

That site takes forEVER to load…anybody else experiencing this?

If you go to youtube and search for “fail” you can find them strung together in video clip format. There’s some redundancy among the various clips but it’s easier than waiting for the mother ship to load. I mute the muzak.

It’s not just you. It’s the same design as icanhascheezburger.com and both sites are a right pain in the arse… Specifically as I seem to suffer the tendency of these sites to steal back focus once they have finally loaded (I click on another site I have open while I wait for it to load - only to have my viewing rudely interrupted once the site has loaded)

CODING FAIL

Here’s one of the youtube postings

Much less irritating. Good music on this one.

This one has a certain piquant charm. (NSFW language.)

These three are my favorites from Shipment of Fail (thank you, Mr. Dibble)

One

Two

Three*

*If anyone is worried about that bear, it did end up being rescued, there’s a link in the comments section to the full story.

Try this:

Expand (a + b)^n.

(a + b)^n

(  a  +  b  )  ^n

(      a      +      b      )      ^n

Ten pages of pics… only two instances of a reaction other than sheer boredom. Both only rated as the smallest measurable amount of amusement (briefest of muscle twitches in one lip).

I think this site was created for those people who find the bits in between the videos on reruns of America’s Funniest Home Videos to be too cutting edge and are afraid they’d cause serious damage to themselves from maybe laughing once by accident.

I got no amusement from anything on that blog, but then again I never found anything funny about pictures of cats with inanely misspelled captions either. I guess I just lack the intelligence and sophistication to properly appreciate internet humor.