Sen. Larry Craig, jayjay, and another confirming report

I’m not gay, but I am an admitted heterosexual. And you can just go to hell iffin you don’t like it.

They’re not gay. They just like to do it with other airplanes.

[QUOTE=Czarcasm]
Moving thread from IMHO to MPSIMS.
[/QUOTE]
samclem: Look, my liege!
Czarcasm: MPSIMS!
Otto: MPSIMS!
samclem: MPSIMS!
silenus: It’s only a model.
Czarcasm: Shhh! Dopers, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride… to MPSIMS.

Much, much later …

Czarcasm: On second thought, let us not go to MPSIMS. 'Tis a gay place.

[QUOTE=Shirley Ujest]
Is he gayer than a picnic basket?
[/QUOTE]
Now you have me wondering about Yogi and Boo Boo.

[QUOTE=Plynck]
Now you have me wondering about Yogi and Boo Boo.
[/QUOTE]

Hey, wasn’t Yogi voiced by the late Charles Nelson Reilly?

[QUOTE=Plynck]
Now you have me wondering about Yogi and Boo Boo.
[/QUOTE]
Now now, Yogi’s just a bear, and Boo-Boo’s his little cub friend, nothing gay about that.
Nope, nosiree, nothing at all.

[QUOTE=Abby_Emma_Sasha]
Do gay airplanes admit that they’re gay?
[/QUOTE]

Only if they happen to be on a treadmill…

Not to ignore the hijack, but my husband was very pleased with himself that he spotted the “foot-tapping-signal” imagery in Jewel’s “Who Will Save Your Soul” video, the conceit of which is that it is happening in a public restroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4y4ny9UaU (around the :30 mark)

[QUOTE=askeptic]
Only if they happen to be on a treadmill…
[/QUOTE]

They are not gay. They are just metrosexual.

[QUOTE=Abby_Emma_Sasha]
I like “confirmed cocksucker”. It has that alliteration thing going for it.
[/QUOTE]
Felonious fag? Heinous homo?

[QUOTE=Abby_Emma_Sasha]
I like “confirmed cocksucker”. It has that alliteration thing going for it.
[/QUOTE]

Confirmed? I wonder if Fred Thompson was involved in that process, too.

[QUOTE=wheelie]
Now now, Yogi’s just a bear, and Boo-Boo’s his little cub friend, nothing gay about that.
Nope, nosiree, nothing at all.
[/QUOTE]

You know, I never wondered about the height difference until now.

I can never watch another Yogi Bear cartoon again.

This entire thread is as gay as Christmas.

[QUOTE=FriarTed]
I can never watch another Yogi Bear cartoon again.
[/QUOTE]

Then we’ve done you a favor.

[QUOTE=Annie-Xmas]
They are not gay. They are just metrosexual.
[/QUOTE]
You mean “aerosexual”.

[QUOTE=Abby_Emma_Sasha]
Hey, wasn’t Yogi voiced by the late Charles Nelson Reilly?
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Some guy named “Daws Butler”.

[QUOTE=Abby_Emma_Sasha]
Do gay airplanes admit that they’re gay?
[/QUOTE]

Depends who they have staffing their cockpit…