senseless ramblings

I had a cheese pizza for dinner. I put extra cheese on it. Mmmmm, it was good.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Today the local area network of computers in the library at El Camino College, CA, lost its connection to the Internet. I was in the middle of posting a reply!! The whole thing was screwed up!! :frowning:

I’m going to buy a lunchbox tonight. I’m tired of bringing my lunch to work in Wal-Mart bags; my sandwiches get smooshed and stuff falls out of the bag. I hope they have something cool, like The Simpsons. It should be easy to find a lunchbox since stores have all their back-to-school stuff out. I wish they still made metal lunchboxes.

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

I just got back from grocery shopping. They had frozen shrimp on sale, 2 lbs. for $6.99. So I bought some.

Yesterday I lost my temper at some good friends of mine. I almost never get angry and it was over something really stupid. I was way out of line. I called them all later and they were all very gracious about it.

Sheepishly,
Pluto

“non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem”
– William of Ockham

I was driving down a back road for no apparent reason and threw some coins out the window… Cents less rambling

Sorry

I received 1,116 kb of E-mail today. I kept 848 kb.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Got on to a funny mood again tonight. Met up with a dear friend, shared hugs, kisses even. Shit she used to be even closer than a friend, but I fucked it up. It is killing me, but I know I am lucky that she actually gives me a time of day. It just hurts so fucken much…I would do anything, give up anything to get those old days back. Right now I’d love a chance to join the French Foreign Legion and run away. I want her back. I told her that too, and she said for me not to worry it would never happen. I will live on wishfull thinking and hopes and dreams forever denied.

Unforgiven

I had to do a summer school course this summer. I finished all the work I had to do and had to find something to keep me from sleeping (they dock points for sleeping, but not for fartin’ around), so I calculated, to the nearest nonillion, how many protons could fit between here and Proxima Centauri. I forget how many now, but it was a lot.

I was daydreaming and tired. There’s a small calendar that sits on top of my monitor. I was thinking about the other day and tried to get the cursor on the square marking Tuesday the 7th for a few seconds before I realized that I must be losing my mind.

Tonight I rented the movie “Simon Birch”, watched it, and laughed and cried.

I really like Ashley Judd too.

Contestant #3

I bought Ringo’s all star band in Montreaux for $11. Not sure why. It may not get a permanent home on the CD shelf.

I want this goddamned cast off my leg. I don’t care if the fracture is fully healed or not–I just want it OFF. I can’t sleep on my stomach, ergo I can’t sleep. I’m tired of sitting at work all day while my foot plumps up like a Ballpark frank in this thing. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let the doctor take it off at my appointment Tuesday.

sunbear- I saw Ringos All Star Band in concert and was pleasantly surprised…Give it a chance- I’ll bet you’ll like it :slight_smile:

I’m eating a sesame bagel with veggie cream cheese right now…and a coffee…That’s my senseless rambling…

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

I trimmed my toenails this morning before work! Didn’t save them though.

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
- Ambrose Bierce

I’m sitting here cracking up as my two-year-old spins around until she gets so dizzy she falls down. She’s an entertaining little thing, she is.

I’m sitting here in my gray sweats with my Woodstock tie-dye t-shirt on waiting for traffic to die down so I can go to the gym. I look really ugly right now but I’m going anyway. I don’t know anybody at that damn gym.

I’m tired of my wife wearing my shirts, shorts, etc. I don’t wear her’s, but telling her that hasn’t worked. Anyway, I don’t like her shirts, and they don’t fit. I always lose the small battles.

The high point of my day so far has been whether to have the Cinnamon Swirl Buns or the Crumb Coffee Cake for breakfast. I couldn’t make up my mind, so I ate them both. Should have stuck with just the Cinnamon Swirl Buns…the Coffe Cake was stale.

Jeremy…

I can think of no more stirring symbol of man’s humanity to man than a fire engine - Kurt Vonnegut

I’m eating my lunch: one toasted onion bagel with chive cream cheese, a french cruller and an ice tea, all from Dunkin Donuts (they let you write checks!!). Yummers.