SEX

I regret to admit that I may have opened your thread even more quickly, Mojo. Of course, Ayesha’s didn’t say anything about being free.

Well, yeah I admit it. I’m a horndawg, m’kay?

It sounded more interesting than the vegetarian debate.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I’m only here for the clinical perspective…

I’m a 15 year old male, BUT…

I thought the thread was about sexing baby chicks.
::crowd goes aaaah::

Coldfire’s scared shitless? Nooooo, I am not going to make a felching joke. No, I won’t. NO. NO. NO. NO.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

SanibelMan,

Yeah,right sure you did. Remember I have a teen-aged son, I know how you guys think !

Now get out of this thread and do your home work ! I have thongs older than you are. :wink:

Dr. Jackson,
The last time I discussed something abbout sex from a clinical perspective, it had to do with why pubic hair, chocolate syurp and cherries don’t go together well !

Sealemon,
Hmmm, I’m taking applications for a new cyber-slut ( Wally has been neglecting that part of his duties ) you interested ?

Hey Joe,
Look there is a thread that SqrlClub started over in MPSIMS called “Monkeys always look” will you go check it out and let me know what it’s about ? Oh, re: your answer to Mojo, the Lion will tell you sex with me is never free !

Mullinator,
Yes ok, but do you know why Vicks salve is sold under a diffrent name in Germany ?

Satan,
We all know you are male. Or are you saying… oh shit Heatherlee is going to be upset with you, but then again maybe not :wink: .

Wally,
Saskatoon ? You never took me there, see how he is ? Women be warned !

neuro,
Don’t be ashamed. Lots of people find soxs very sexy.

Louie,
ome here, Little boy want some candy, hehehehe.

Coldfire ,
Put in your appliation and get in line, but I warn you, I only indulge in real sex
with the LION, but whats a cyber-kiss or more between friends ?

OH NO, bjOrn,
How about you meet me in Assboink on the corner of - In your favorite wetdream Ave. and Not in this lifetime bubba Dr. ?

skupla,
I agree with you about the sex, go see neuro about the soxs .

Omniscient,
How about you sell the tickets, and I’ll sell the T-shirts for that event ?

Mojo,
I don’t drink, but if you start a free chocolate with fruit and nuts, I’m there !
I hope I answered everyone with this post. If not or if I srewed up my spelling or grammer, tough, I haven’t had my coffee yet and am in too big a hurry to get it to proof-read ! So pppppbbbbttthhhh ! Going to get my cuppa now .
Ayesha,

We will all get along fine, as soon as you people learn to worship me in the manner that I deserve !

okay so I was at work last night i am usually this late to open these threads…

You got me, Ayesha.
I guess I’m just a horny bastard.

its simple. sex is what we are all about. everything else is just something that happens between sex and sex.
so basically our life without sex is “and”.

bj0rn - dreams are normal, i know you are having one too!

Uhm, I thought you meant six, uh yeah that’s it, blush blush, blush.

You want brilliance BEFORE I’ve had my coffee!!!

sex = 6 in icelandic.
we like kynlíf!

bj0rn - doing it in icelandic

Huh!!! afkjfafaof (bangs head on keyboard)

You want brilliance BEFORE I’ve had my coffee!!!

Sex? There’s something vaguely familiar about that word. I think I’ve had it, but it’s been so long, I’m not quite sure. I know I’ve got a book around here about it somewhere…

Goddammit! My comment was fucking brilliant! And no mentions about that brilliance! The ONE time i post something and think it’s a good one, nobody replies. But EVERYONE laughs at me when I’m trying to be serious!

sigh

Yer pal,
Satan

Satan,

I thought it was pretty good. Hell, it inspired my first entry in this thread ! But then bj0rn suggested we’d go over to his place, and I ended up browning my pants…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Wait a minute, bj0rn said something funny, coherent, and correct. I think I must need to get some sleep.

God is dead. -Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead. -God
Neitzsche is God. -Dead

UncleBeer,
I am so proud of you for controling that urge !

gypsy,
Well I guess we an forgive you, THIS TIME.

Peyote Coyote,
Umm, are you bragging or complaining ?

bjOrn,
Believe me I am about more than sex. Yeah bjOrn, you wish I was dreaming of you.
Now I too must go take a nap, as i understood what you said and even smiled.

Odieman,
It is your lie, you an tell it any way
you want to. And stop banging your head like that, it frightens me ! I was afraid you and bjOrn were talking about me behind my back for a minute there.

Cristi,
When you find that book, tell us what it says, please !

Satan,
Calm down, sheesh. I did answer you. OK I didn’t tell you your post was wonderful, I hadn’t had my coffee yet. Remember it takes more coffee and a bit longer for the blood to start pumping for those of us who had way too much fun in the 70’s and 80’s.

Coldfire,
Go wash your pants !

neuro,
See my response to bjOrn above, I hope my teddy bear will still sleep with me after that !

Ayesha - Lioness

You sound reasonable. Must be time to up my medication.

I just tuned in to see what else everybody is doing that I have yet to have the opportunity to try.

Turns out making silly misleading sex jokes is something I actually have done before, so now I don’t feel so left out :slight_smile:

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat

lioness
(here kitty kitty}

t lion
PURRRRRR

Satan,it took me a whole day to GET your post! Man,I need more sleep!