SEX

Oh shit, Lion, now I have to start a thread about my own husband coming onto me on a message board.

Now if you good folk will excuse me the king of my, well never mind my what, calls.

Ayesha - Lioness

You sound reasonable. Must be time to up my medication.

Ohhhh Wally… Saskatoon? you are such a romantic!!!

“Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.”

Found the book. Quick summary: Sex is fun, and I should be doing it a lot more than I am. Oh well.

There’s lots of really neato pictures, too, but there’s just no way I’ll ever be able to get my bod to contort like that ever again.

Why, yes, thank you. I like it.

Mark
“Think of it as Evolution in action.”

Help me out, it’s been so long I forget who gets tied up…

Yep. Bunches. And right here all over the keyboards. The world needs more people like all of the above.

And if everyone here has taken their daily precautions: the world needs more just plain hip-grindin’ fun like all-o-the above.

Yes, I must confess that I was intrigued :)!

Since this is the “Barbecue Pit”, I was curious as to what aspect of sex you found objectionable.

Oh yeah…th’ Pit…ummmmm…BASTE ME!

I thought it was short for Some Examples of Xenophobia… I had NO idea you were talking about, well, YOU know. I never would have come in here otherwise!

And if you believe that I have a bridge for sale…

Best!
Byz

I thought it was short for “Software EXchange” – 'cause people use it as their primary means of exchanging genetic software. (rimshot)

Actually, there was at least one microprocessor that had a Sign EXtend instruction that was abbreviated “SEX” in its assembler. Another amusing instruction set had no straight-SEX mnemonic, but did have logical OR and AND operations whose assembler mnemonics were ORL and ANL.

Incidentally, did you know that in old Macintoshes, all of the models that ran off of a Motorola 60030 processor were given the suffix “x”? The Macintosh IIcx, for example. All, that is, except for the SE/30. It seems that Apple was a little leery about marketing a computer called the “SEx”…

God is dead. -Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead. -God
Neitzsche is God. -Dead

I think you mean the Motorola 68030. I don’t think there was a 60030.

Well, there should have been.

This space for rent.