Sexism in Graphic Design?

Hello all,

I am collecting primary research for my University degree design project report.

What are your views of sexism in the design industry? Does it exist? Has anyone suffered from sexism in the industry?

All comments are welcome and I’m more than happy for them to be made anonymously.

>>This is a voluntary exercise; all information gathered will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will remain anonymous. The information gathered will be used only for the purpose of my research project as part of my University Graphic Design Degree. Any information gathered will not be passed to third parties. <<

Reported. The registration agreement says, among other things, “Please do not ask other members to do your homework or provide input for your article, paper, or other off-board project. We may waive this rule if you obtain prior permission from a moderator or administrator.”

Hi dav5 — I’m sorry but Dewey Finn is correct. We consider this to be spamming. If you’d like to collect info for a research project, we ask that you contact the administration first, so that we can evaluate your project.

Closing thread.