Sexy Seductive Female relatively unaffected by the Infection

Speaking of which, my first thought on seeing the thread was Seven of Nine. Most Borg, when they get assimilated, get half their body replaced and at least three quarters of their face, and end up with a boxy, nondescript torso. Jeri Ryan, however, gets a little bit of metallic eyeshadow and a skintight bodysuit.

What, this? Granted, more discernible boobage than you normally see on a borg, but still not something I’d want to see in bed next to me. Sure, she turns into this after they remove most of her implants, but Captain Picard was also borgified, and was able to return to factory default once they rescued him. (And while the show never played it up, this is what Captain Picard is packing under those long johns, so “ex-borg = rocking bod” is not purely a female thing.)

I always assumed that Elsa’s character’s comparative good looks were due to the collaboration with Dr. Praetorius.

You know how obsessed with appearance those flaming gay stereotype prissy guys are, what with all their hairdressing and interior decoration. You have to figure they’d create cuter monsters.

As might be expected, TV Tropes has this subject covered with Cute Monster Girl and Gorgeous Gorgon.

You don’t need to go to glowpires, Anne Rice did enough sexypires to fill libraries.

Yeah, she looked pretty bad when she was jonesing.

OK, I didn’t know that Seven of Nine originally looked Borgier. Still, after getting re-sexified, she’s still a Borg. We’ve nowhere seen an actual Borg drone that looked that good… except for her.

Sonja Bennett played the still-doable (if you’re into that sort of thing, and it was strongly implied one of the characters was) zombie Tammy in Fido.

Well, neither of those is what I outlined in the OP (which is : at least one female of the group ends up infected but remains nonetheless sexy and enticing, evidently our director’s way of suggesting that there is something seductive about the infection.Second-tier females end up as ugly as the affected guys.

I’ll grant that the thread has morphed toward the Cute Monster Girl/Sexual Dimorphism route.
Incidentally, the Gorgeous Gorgon is literally an early invention. Archaic gorgons were ugly creatures, with scales and tusks and oversized staring eyes and unruly hair and protruding tongues (but no snakes in place of hair, despite our idea of Gorgons). But Gorgons started getting prettier until, by Roman Times, you had Gorgons you wouldn’t be afrais to take home vto mother.

David Cronenberg’s first two horror movies (Shivers and Rabid) were both about horrible contagious diseases and yes, both of them had an attractive woman being the main spreader of the disease.

She wasn’t still a Borg when she looked that good, was she? I thought the whole point of her character was that she’d been turned back into a human.