sexy seniors.. who would you screw?

Vanilla–I bought this Ralph Nader biography at a library book sale for 25 cents. The intro reads, “He is a loner, does not date girls, yet possesses a fantastic sexual magnetism.” Take that any way you like.

Sean Connery & Patrick Stewart…i think the accents play a heavy role in their appeal tho.

I realize these names have been regurgitated before–but they’re so -sexy-!

**David Bowie, Patrick Stewart, Sean Connery, and Jack Nicholson **

I’d also boink Bruce Campbell in a heartbeat. I know he’s only reaching 40 now. But trust me–if he were 90, he’d be a sex demon.

-Ashley

I would love to dally with Sophia Loren. Anyone know if she’s got an affinity for married, 30 something, somewhat overweight substitute teachers, who obess over cars and comics?

A man’s gotta dream!

Okay, she’s only 56, but Jacqueline Bisset is simply beautiful.

The problem with old folks is I like lips, and even people once famous for full ips start to thin out in that area.

But…Mary Tyler Moore is still cute. Tina Turner still has fabulous legs. Raquel Welch. A friend of mine once got hit on by Ertha Kitt when he worked at a blues club. He’s (was…car accident took him last year) 6 ft. 4 or 5 with naturally red kinky hair and freckles. He brought her a cup of coffee and she said (you have to imagine Ertha Kitt saying this, or it won’t sound like a come-on) “You’re…(looks him up and down, then looks in his eyes)…different.”

Guys…Patrick Stewart. Sting is old enough as far as I’m concerned. Even if he’s not over fifty quite yet, he’s already kind of my generation’s Frank Sinatra.

I got a “swingin’ sixties chicks” desk calendar this year for Xmas. Sitting on my desk (being used for notepaper) was the entry from Tuesday, Feb 6:

February 6, 1933–Sex goddess Mamie Van Doren (real name Joan Lucille Olander) is born in Rowena, South Dakota. Among her '60s movies are Sex Kittens go to College ('60), 3 Nuts in Search of a Bolt ('64), The Navy Vs. the Night Monsters ('66), and Voyage to the Planet of Prehistoric Women ('68).

Wow. Those are some timeless classics.

I took/take that, and the rumors that were running around at the time of his presidential bid, as a declaration of homosexuality.

Is he out of the closet?

Not that it would change my opinion of him, mind you, I think the guy is an idiot.

I’m a big fan of Sophia Loren from way back (she got my vote as having the world’s most beautiful breasts when that thread was floating around), so she’s at the very top of my list. Raquel Welch, too, is still a very desirable woman. Ok, you talked me into it. I’ll take both.

Another Sean Connery here without a doubt.

Needs2know

No, he says he’s straight.
Magnets? hmmmmmmm;)

link
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a399d41eb6b03.htm

I’ll join the Catherine Denueve chorus. Mary Tyler Moore, too, and Ann-Margret.

Genevieve Bujold will qualify next year, and I’ve always had the hots for her.

Diane Baker. Most of you would know her as the Senator whose daughter is kidnapped in “Silence of the Lambs,” but she was something else when she was young, and she’s still pretty classy and attractive. Check her out as Sean Connery’s young sister-in-law Lili in Hitchcock’s “Marnie.”

Yes, for SURE Sean Connery. Sexiest man alive. No doubt.

But, I would beat the crap out of Beverly D’Angelo for 5 minutes alone with Al Pacino!

And though he’s not quite a senior yet, Tom Selleck. God, I’d do him on national television with my husband as the cameraman…

I’d also wear Sam Elliot to a thin ribbon just for his voice alone. I could hear him speak one syllable and that would be all she wrote. Instant orgasm.

You mean Pat’s gay too!?!

Wow.

Graham Nash from Crosby Stills Nash and Young.

Oh yes, Paul McCartney.

In deference to my teenage fantasies, I’d still screw Barry Gibb. He’s got to be pushing 60.

Billy Connelly (from the movie “Mrs. Brown”) floats my boat,too. Don’t know how old he is, but I know he’s no spring chicken.

And finally, I’d love to rock Robert Duvall’s world.

Cnote: Pat Buchanan, gay? ewwwwwwww

Seems the farther to the right politically, the less attractive, at least it seems that way to me.

Ahem. Like I said, Ralph is straight. Hey, lemme go find out, I’ll be right back…:wink:

Sean Connery here too! And I would say Harrison Ford but he’s only gonna be 58 his year (He was born in 43)

Drat.

I thought this thread was about screwing sexy college seniors!