Shag, Shagging, Shagged

Alright, I saw a little of this word on the forum but of the 490 dictionaries at www.onelook.com, there is no reference to it ever being a sexual word. I’m still confused about this word since a woman called me one day and asked me if I wanted to come over and get ‘shagged.’ I asked her what that word meant and she asked me if I saw The Spy Who Loved Me. Some people I asked said that it definitely points to sex.

Yet, they would never get away having a US film with a word for ‘fuck’ in the title.

Here is what OneLook has to say it means [shagging]:
shag, shagging – (a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn)

social dancing -- (dancing as part of a social occasion)
jitterbug -- (a jerky American dance that was popular in the 1940s)
lindy, lindy hop -- (an energetic American dance that was popular in the 1930s (probably
named for the aviator Charles Lindbergh))
fandango -- (a provocative Spanish courtship dance in triple time; performed by a man and
a woman playing castanets)
flamenco, gypsy dancing -- (a style of dancing characteristic of the Andalusian gypsies;
vigorous and rhythmic with clapping and stamping of feet)
gavotte -- (an old formal French dance in quadruple time)
shag, shagging -- (a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn)
stomp -- (a dance involving a rhythmical stamping step)
tarantella, tarantelle -- (a lively whirling Italian dance for two persons)
ballroom dancing, ballroom dance -- (any of a variety of social dances performed by
couples in a ballroom)
folk dancing, folk dance -- (a style of dancing that originated among ordinary people (not in
the royal courts))

So, do tell, how does it get around to meaning something sexual [Other than saying dancing is a vertical expression of a horiontal idea]?

According to USA Today:

“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way…”
–Jessica Rabbit,Who Framed Roger Rabbit

From the American - British & British - American Dictionary:

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
– Henry David Thoreau

From the Oxford Canadian Dictionary: