Shagnasty is a misogynistic prick

I’m going to quote one of my posts from the other thread rather than reword the same basic points:

I was interested to see upthread that **Morbo **found an old post where **Shagnasty **claims credit as the “brains” behind the sexual assault prank:

An alternate possibility, which I can mention now that we’re in the Pit, is that the entire sexual assault “prank” story is a lie. But if that’s the case, it’s pretty troubling that he both wants us to believe it is true and is determined to defend his (fictional) actions.

Shagnasty strikes me as a dishonest person in general, although as others have said he may be the type who embellishes actual events rather than making things up out of whole cloth. Either way, he’s a terrible person and, frankly, a bore. I think **mhendo **really nailed it:

**Shagnasty **is a one-trick pony on the subject of his own greatness. Whenever he shows up in a thread, regardless of the topic, he’s sure to start telling us about how special he is. Even if he were somehow cured of his misogyny, he’d still be a tedious braggart.