Shagnasty is a misogynistic prick

My high school burned down my senior year due to arson. It was an unusual area to begin with but that sent it into Lord Of The Flies territory. I didn’t really participate but I stand by the story just like all of them because they are true. It really happened. Lots of things really strange things happened in rural Louisiana that other people refuse to believe. My aunt and I talk about that sometimes because she lives in Colorado now. People look at her like she has two heads when she mentions her upbringing.

Sometimes I feel like Rose from the Golden Girls with her Saint Olaf stories. I didn’t know anything was wrong at the time. It was just where we lived and were raised. I was one of the successful ones.

I vomitted alittle in my mouth just now!

I do wish he would expand on how he would react top one of his daughters being deceived into a hot and heavy make out session without her consent . in the previous thread he said he would have to hear what really happened. As i pointed out, in this hypothetical, he knows, intimately, what happened. He knows exactly what cues were used to initiate the switch, exactly how far they went, and how their mutual friends laughed about it to her face.

Would he still break out the shovel?

Oh, but it did happen, and he can prove it by repeating it over and over again. Not only that, he has two daughters that adore him, so why would he lie?

Still don’t believe him? Well, he grew up a poor black child in Louisiana whose mother is a world famous lecturer, so who knows better than him that circle jerks are for reals?

If you still doubt him, he’ll be happy to take you out to dinner to show you that he’s a fun-loving man about town who knows how to treat women. How do you think he became such a sophisticated gentleman without experiencing real life circle jerks in school?

Just ask him.

He’s already been back once. Shall we take bets on how many more times he’ll respond?

See what I mean? Of course his circle jerk story is true, because he has an aunt in Colorado who tells goofy stories that cause people to shake their heads in disbelief.

How can you not believe him???!!

As I have explained before, I honestly don’t know what happened or why. I thought I was just doing a simple prank but it turned into something else that I had to figure out how to get out of. It wasn’t fun and I may never know the reason. It was only kissing and I was shocked that it worked unless she was in on it.

The irony is that a much older woman hounded me at work around the same time until I went to her house and she got me drunk so that she could make out with me when I was barely conscious on her couch but nobody cares about that. I wasn’t exactly complaining at the time but at 17 (me) and 23 (her) aren’t good matches except for sexual exploitation. She even made out with me right after I threw up in her bathroom and I didn’t initiate anything. I was lucky I could even make it home. I am still friends with her as well. There was no real harm done.

Good luck getting any SJW on the SDMB admitting there is anything wrong with that.

I do think there was something wrong with that, but completely beside the point. You know, from his perspective, every last detail that he would know. How you would react to the girl in question being your daughter?

Seriously. You keep saying things like you’d have to hear his side - and you already know it. What’s your reaction?

Shag, reminds me of Mr. Frisby from the Twilight Zone. Here (Remember the guy with a penchant for telling tall tales that was abducted by aliens?)

Only except Shag is excessively more vile.

You keep deflecting to some other anecdote. I am asking you directly to simply concentrate on the scenario whether the girl is your daughter, yet everything else remains exactly the same as you know it.

As the loving father of two daughters, and a divorced man who still had a good relationship with his ex, and a professional, and all the other stuff that makes you a good guy-

What is your reaction?

This. I’ve never understood why people believe that ridiculous switcheroo story. It never happened. It couldn’t happen because human beings don’t work that way.

But, as Grrr! points out, the vileness of it is in how Shags thinks it’s a “cool story.”

He’s clicking Reload like a motherfucker. Probably with one hand.

President Trump, is that you?

Shags, you violated her consent, most likely. You didn’t rape her (which appears to be lucky – had she not been on her period, perhaps you would have), but you violated her consent. That’s a very bad thing to do.

Here’s how, in my mind, a decent person would respond:

“I recognize now that I violated her consent. I didn’t realize it at the time, because I was a dumb teenager. But I recognize it now. Violating someone’s consent, even just for kissing, is wrong, and I strongly regret it. I will teach my daughters to recognize violations of consent, even for things like kissing, so they have the tools to recognize predatory behavior.”

Something like that, in my mind.

Folks, he has made it exceptionally clear multiple times that he wants to bang his 12 year old daughter. Not the older daughter ‘cause even though she’s also objectively attractive she isn’t very bright or motivated, but the gymnast chess-playing French-speaking perfect specimen he created with his borderline personality disordered ex-wife.

You are not going to get him to admit he’s either misogynistic or a perpetrator of sexual assault.

Definitely didn’t forward it. I don’t take him seriously; I think about 2/3 of what he says is a lie, and the other third is just pitiful. Notice how often he reminds us of “facts” like how much his daughters love him, or how well he treats women? That’s 100% not what someone does whose daughters love him or who is respectful to women.

… who helps other people cheat on their spouses.

[

](“http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=19462031&postcount=14”)

Another thank you to Spice Weasel. Keep up the good work. The Shagnastys are losing.

Locked in a vault, or melted down in a smelting crucible?

+1

and an excellent pitting OP, Expectopatronum, I’m glad someone was willing to do the dirty work.

in the future, no need to respond to him at all - just link to this thread for anyone who doesn’t know what he is about.

HA!