Share your recent 'hadtahaveit'

I have been just dying to get one of those to torment my feline overlords!

I’d admired these purple loafers since last fall and finally found 'em for cheapish.

Then I had to have these fun mouse flats.

ANd I’ve already written in GQ how I’m so desperate to get these pink glitter shoes that I’ve figured out how to send an international bankers draft…

That’s easy: tickets to this.

A Leatherman Juice S2 pocket tool, and a Columbia River K.I.S.S. pocket knife. And now I’ve got my eye on the Van Hoy Snapfire

This Doctor Who Talking TARDIS Money Bank. It’s probably not unusual to see in the UK, but I’ve never seen anything like this in Canada. I found it at a local shop that sells rare videos and toys. It’s the new Doctor Who, not the old one, but it’s the TARDIS! It set me back about $40 but I just had to have it.

SQUEE! I just noticed the site I got the pic from has a DALEK COOKIE JAR! Must avoid site…must avoid…

Most definitely, this.

Two tickets to the hockey playoff game on Saturday (Hurricanes vs. Sabres). The part that shows how bad I wanted these tickets was that I had to buy them through Ticketbastard and pay their outrageous service charges since I wasn’t going to be able to make it out to the box office before they closed this week. I’ve been known to skip other events if the only way I could purchase tickets was through them.

Nothing so far. I keep looking at big flat screen TVs. I don’t watch much TV, only when american football is on, but I keep wanting one anyway.

So far I’ve talked myself out of it.

I bought one of these (half price, refurbished). I now wantot buy one of these (a lot cheaper).

Deutsche Bank.

As a culmination of my recent obsession with model trains, I just ordered this. It’s a 20th* birthday present to myself. Now I don’t have to build one myself, which saves me a lot of time. Really.

• in hexidecimal

A leather messenger bag. It’s gorgeous and mine! Mine, you hear me! MINE!!!
Ahem. Sorry about that. I’ll just sit over here and be quiet now.

A very expensive sextant, of the kind that we used when my family lived on a boat in the Pacific for a year.

A Sigma 10-20mm.

Tasty digital wide-angle goodness. Theoretically, I couldn’t afford it but I was at a digital imaging show in Toronto last weekend and the 10% discount was too tempting to pass up.

Still haven’t had time to play with it, though :(.

I bought 9 ducklings and 6 turkey poults yesterday, definitely a hadtahaveit moment. Come on Thanksgiving!

You do realize that we must now see pictures of your acquisition.

:smiley:

I recently bought a pair of Dainese Speedmetal gloves. Rather expensive at 280 euros and not really needed since I already have several pairs of gloves.

Next unnecessary amd expensive thing I want to buy is an Arai RX7 Corsair helmet. And Alpinestars boots with magnesium sliders!

Sounds like a low-budget western: “Shootout at Mouse Flats.”

One of THESE.

And a pair of THESE

Two cores, two gigs, too cool!