Shooting Outside U.S. Capitol

Before jumping to conclusions, I suggest we wait for confirmation that he wasn’t.

I just feel there is a whole lot left to know before we can draw a conclusion. What exactly happened to cause the woman to be a terror suspect? How exactly did the shooting come about? What specific actions provoked it? I still don’t know and until I do I won’t know if the cop(s) who shot an unarmed woman in front of her toddler is a goon who over-reacted or just a guy doing his job.

Bullshit. When that guy shot up the Navy yard, I didn’t read a single damn speculation about him coming out of a bad relationship. Nor did I for the Sandy Hook shooter or any of the vast number of male psychopathic acts of violence. You’re talking out your ass.

Exactly. He hasn’t denied it, has he? What is he hiding?

I assume, then, that you read every single bit of speculation, both in print and on the internet, and watched every single talking head on broadcast TV, cable TV and the internet regarding the Navy yard shooter?

:dubious:

Yeah, I did. You fucking idiot.

There’s a video that has been out for a while now - shows the initial encounter with police after she crashed through one barricade and was stopped at a second. It shows her stopped, then reversing and smashing a police car, then going forward and nearly running down two officers, then speeding away. I understand that a police chase led to the capitol building.

You should watch this if you can. It really did not seem to me that the police were overreacting. It was not just one cop involved here.

To elaborate on why you’re a fucking idiot: Just because some mouth-breather on Twitter makes a stupid assumption doesn’t excuse anyone else’s sexist twaddle.

u mad bro?

I would guess here that your testosterone levels are too high. Have you seen a doctor about this unwarranted aggression?

Well, the first part has already materialized from Natural News’ Mike Adams, who is also blaming (you had to see this coming) Obamacare.

Mikey sounds like BobLibDem in that he is characterizing the incident as “the assassination of a young female mental patient with bad driving habits”. :smiley:

I never post in Pit threads, but I must extend a “Bravo” to this comment. Cracked me up.

I’m usually the first person to offer criticism of the police around here but I feel fairly confident in saying this shooting was probably justified.

Given her depression, I wonder if this was a case of suicide-by-cop. That could explain her putting her child in harm’s way. (attempted murder-suicide-by-cop?)
That’s assuming there was any logic behind her actions rather than just a complete mental break from reality. Tragic, but given what we know right now, I can’t fault the police.