Silent Night: nicest version? Requesting links

Silent Night is among my favorite Christmas songs. For you, who sings it well? Please provide a link if you can.

Here is a generic link to YouTube to help:

I almost cloud up and rain.

Forget “almost” – where are the damn Kleenex?

I don’t know if you’d call it the ‘nicest’ version, but I’ve always liked this bluesy take on it, sung and played on piano by Mac Rebennak*

* Otherwise known as Dr. John

Mahalia Jackson!

I’m going to assume this counts. Simon & Garfunkel.

This is my favorite arrangement of Silent Night, and this is the best choir singing it that I found on YouTube.

[Moderating]
I’m sure the IMHO mods won’t mind if I yoink this over to Cafe Society.

Our church always has the medley of Night of Silence/Silent Night on Christmas Eve; to me it’s the highlight of the service.

I hate Xmas music in general, but Tom Waits does it nicely, then segues into something similar but different:

Tom Waits - Silent Night & Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis - YouTube

Here is a soulful version

And another lovely version

I don’t know about ‘nicest’ but I’ve always liked Stevie Nicks’ version.

This duet brought tears to my eyes.; I’ve watched it at least a dozen times over the past few days.

Julie Andrews 1961:

Harry Belafonte

I am also a giant sucker for that combo.

The Dickies version won’t put you to sleep…

Inner Voices. I’ll talk up their Christmas album every chance I get. It’s been a favorite for more than thirty years.

for the more secular audience…

I’ve always enjoyed Silent Night best when sung by a children’s choir. Don’t know if this is the best one but is a good example.
https://youtu.be/BODUKpYjdEw

Not a version OF Silent Night but a wonderful song about the creation of the song “Silent Night” by Annika Norlin: Silent Night - YouTube

I believe the lyrical facts are (broadly) accurate.

For a break from Stille Nacht, try Stille, Stille, Stille. Possibly my favorite carol.